~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 PT 1~

[AN] Yall pls don't sign up for IB Highschool if you lazy bc damn- ts is nAWT easy. ANYWAYS HERE YOU GO LOVES

Recap:

They both smiled and Lyndon waved. "Nice to meet ya Luca" Benin said and tried to do a handshake with me. I didn't know what to do so I just fistbumped him. "We'll work on that" and the whole group including me laughed together.

They seemed nice, and I'm glad because kindness is the one thing I need. We took our seats, and with that the day continued

Elias's P.O.V.

My head is spinning. I'm tired of running. I want a career, I want a life yet I find myself in these spiraling situations. I want to be better than him, I crave success, but at what cost?

TAP TAP

I looked already slightly pissed at the window, and with annoyance I rolled down the window to my 2012 Dodge Charger. A prised hand-me-down from my older (now deceased) brother.

I always peeped how these exchanges went, and damn were they quick. I hand them something that gave them a high, tacked some years off their lives. And I got money, of course not only for me but in a way it brought part of what I wanted.

Happiness.

After he gave me the bread he walked crooked off. I saw him dip into the ash-gray alleyway and solemnly, I rolled up my wildow.

I sped off down the block to the Lunas.

Third Person

As he pulled into the regular fast food spot of his, Elias rush out the car. His demeanor seemed to completely change. This place, or rather the people in it became a second home to him.

Opening the door he was immediately greeted by an older woman, who opened her arms to him graciously. He gladly accepted her hug, as she had been like a mother to him for as long as he could remember.

The fine lines in her face were more defined as the days passed. When he'd first moved here with his grandmother, he was to her hip, but now he'd grown to be so much larger than her small frame.

Elias's P.O.V

"Hey TT Carmen" I smiled as she hugged me tight. I like to think this is how my mom's would have hugged me.

"Hola mijo. Why so sad? Are you hungry?" She knew me so well.

"Yea" I said lowly. I didn't feel like elaborating. I knew what I did was wrong, I didn't want her to be disappointed. "Come eat, come eat"

I sat up on the old bar stool and waited for my regular plate. My phone rang, so leaving my drink I dipped below the second entry arch to answer.

I looked around on the wall and saw a handprint of mine from when I was around six. I'd came here so much as a youngin', that everyone grew to know me. I was their kid, in their eyes.

Luca's P.O.V

I held my stomach laughing as we went into the restaurant. I've grown so close to Caroline over the past two weeks, it was almost as if we were attached at the hip.