bio and harem

Name: Toad Sakurako

Age: 19

Looks:

Type of magic: water based magic that can be used as a superconductor for his girlfriend's electricity magic

Likes: his girlfriend Akeno, his harem, his friends, Raynare and Kalawarner, Riser's peerage

Hates: Riser, the fallen angels, Loki

Harem:

Akeno (the protagonist's girlfriend and the alpha of his harem)
Rias (it doesn't matter to her that he already has a girlfriend, she still loves him no matter what)
Koneko
Asia (she started to become bold and tries to steal him away from Akeno)
Rosseweisse (she may be a teacher but she has a tendency to flirt with him)
Sona (he beat her in a chess game and thus she became his fiancé)
Sona's peerage
Serafall
Riser's peerage (they absolutely hate Riser for his arrogance and stupidity so they abandoned him for Toad)
Grayfia (she's not married to Sirzechs, she's just his queen in his peerage)
Venelana (she divorced Zeoticus for cheating on her)
Kuroka (she abandoned the khaos brigade after telling Koneko the truth about why she abandoned her)
Yasaka (she was grateful to Toad for saving her from the hero faction of the khaos brigade)
Xenovia (after learning the truth about god, she dedicated herself to become Toad's wife and wanting to bare his child)
Irina (after meeting Toad, she fell in love with him and started living with him)