Chapter 1

Izuku's POV

"Kami!" I smiled. "Hey Izu! Hey Shin!" Kami smiled back. "Kaminari." Shinso said. "So formal~" I smirked, Shinso shooting me a playful glare. "Hey Izu, I have a question." Kami said. "What's up Kami?" I asked with my head tilted. "Are...are you being ignored by you dad and papa?" He asked. "....I'm used to it. Plus, I have you and Shinso! I have nothing against Shinso since he doesn't want that much attention."

"It's true and I'm the only one keeping him sane right now. They ignore him so much, they don't see that they're basically starving him." Shinso said. "It's okay though!" I chuckled. "Liar." They both said. "Mean." I pouted.

"Oh, we had someone stop by my house this morning! She wanted to know where Izu and you were." Kami said. "What did she look like?" I asked. "Green hair, green eyes, a bit chubby but looked huggable!" Kami said. "That's our mother that left after me and Shinso were born." I said.

"Shinso, time to go." Dad called. "Looks like I'm going through the window....again." I sighed. "Damn, I'm sorry that you're going through this Izu" Kami said as I gave a sad smile and followed Shinso back home. Of course, they shut the door in my face and I went through the window. "Izuku! Time to eat!" I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed. "Not hungry!" I called back.

A knock came to my door and papa came. "Did you not hear Shota?" He asked. "I did, I said I wasn't hungry." I said. "Oh...okay...you know, you never-" he started. "Don't even TRY that. YOU TWO closed the door IN MY FACE!" I said.

"W-What..?" Papa asked. "You heard me. You know, going to my mother doesn't sound so bad." I growled. He widened his eyes and left the room, closing the door.

3rd POV

Mic went downstairs as Shinso and Aizawa were waiting. "He not coming?" Mic shook his head. "Can't really blame him." Shinso said. "Huh?" His dad asked. "I mean, you two do kinda mistreat him. You two forgot both me AND Izuku went to the park. Closed the door in his face again so he went through the window." Shinso said.

"Well, not everything is about him." Aizawa said, Shinso standing up and leaving. "You two are the worst." Shinso said then went to Izuku's room. He knocked and walked in with the food he took with him and closed the door. He walked over the black haired male and handed him the food.

"T-Thank you.." Izuku said as he took the food after he sat up. "I'm sorry that they treat you like this.." Shinso said. Izuku set his food down and hugged him, tearing up. The purple blob hugged Izuku back tightly and let him cry.

Downstairs, the can hear the weeping male, feeling bad. "Do we really ignore him that much...?" Mic asked Shota. "He's just being selfish." Aizawa said as Mic wasn't convinced.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.