How You And Niall Met

Y/n's P.O.V

"*sigh* finally done with work"
You went to Starbucks to refresh yourself and you got your y/f/d (Your favourite drink).

You went to the only empty seat left it was a table for two but you didn't mind as it was the only table left.

"Hey uhm.." you hear a voice while going through your phone, you look up to see Niall. The Niall Horan.

You have known the band One Direction for a while you really like their songs, you've gone into 1 of their concerts, Niall was your favourite you had a little crush on him too.

"Oh uhm H-Hey." You look at him a bit nervous cause you've never seen him in person.. which got you thinking 'he's a lot cuter in person'

"Can I uh sit here? There's no more seats left, it's fine if you don't want me to."
Niall said looking towards you

"Oh no no I don't mind at all" you look at him smiling he sat down and placed his drink a bit close to yours

"I uhm.. Just saying uh do you know me?" Niall said a bit nervous as he's famous and all of his fan girls wanting pictures or autographs.

"Oh yea I do actually." You say smiling at him.

"You want a picture or an autograph?" Niall said nicely cause it's Niall

"Oh no need I'll give you some rest, I don't need anything and I'll let you pass from all those things" Niall looked at you with a confused look.

"Huh..your different..but thanks it's really tiring sometimes not that I hate my fans I love them! A lot." He said chuckling in a low voice

"Oh I know you can get tired too and that's fine" I smiled then sip the drink he does the same with his.

It was silent and awkward , you weren't very social you had 2 friends which you went to College with you graduate of course.

The silence was broken when a girl came "OH MY GOD!! ITS NIALL HORAN! W-WITH A GIRL!! EKKK!!" The girl screamed so loud more fans came and crowded our table Niall held my hands and pulled us out of the crowd and Niall told me to follow him,

and of course I did we were running we could still hear the girls screaming out his name asking if we were dating You blushed a little as he's your crush.

We stopped not knowing why "This is my car..would you want to come with me?" Niall looked at you smiling nervously you blushed a little

"I don't really have a choice now eh? I don't have a car or anything I'll probably get crowded by them" you said and looked at Niall he opened the door for you and you went in..

After you drive off the air in the car was awkward then Niall broke the silence, "Oh uh I never got your name." Niall said not looking at you, but looking at the road

"oh I'm Y/n L/n" you say "Y/n, huh..you have a beautiful name." Niall said which got your face red like a tomato, he looked confused, worried maybe both..

"A-are you ok? You're face is all red.." he says with a concerning look on his face.
"O-oh I-I'm f-fine!" You say stuttering a lot Niall chuckled

"Oh uhm my house is right over there" you said pointing at the place, you lived in an apartment not too small not too big you liked it that way.

He drove to the parking spot and you leave the car Niall followed you to your apartment it was a little awkward going up the stairs your apartment was on the 2nd floor so it won't be long until you reach your place,