01

"Hey there!" the tall man emmited as he waving his hands up high.

"Oh, hey there Zhongli, care for some wine?" he inquired.  Zhongli sat down on the crooked chair and uttered a cough. "Yes of course dear, that's why I came here no?"

Diluc letting go of the glass of wine after wiping; Diluc handed out the wine, slowly pouring it into the glass. "There there, no need to pay for it."

"Hmm, kinda diligent today Master Diluc?" The archon teases.

"Well, the tavern is about to close any minute therefore, there's no need."

Zhongli having the chance to gaze at him, having his heart flutter. The reason why he kept visiting the tavern because of Diluc he admires him afar keeping those feelings at him only. No clue about it even the Gods above doesn't know a thing.

Diluc looks back at Zhongli, "Hey are u okay?" The red haired man questioned.

"Yes, I am fine is something the matter dear?"

"Well your cheeks is bright red, perhaps you're drunk." Eyebrows furrowed glaring at Zhongli.

"No I am not, darling." " I just feel a little bit dizzy."

"Hmm this is the first time you got dizzy for drinking wine, why is that?"

"I don't know either, maybe I'm too tired at today's work" zhongli respond.

Diluc sighed, tapping his fingers on the wooden counter. "Then, I shall accompany you to my Winery."

Zhongli shook, curled his fingers. "What is the reason behind it?"

"To sleep of course. I wouldn't want you to go back to Liyue being dizzy and getting bumped onto things at the road."

Zhongli uttered a laugh, Diluc stares at him. "You're too kind Master Diluc, well, I shall accept your desire."

Diluc nods.

——
While Diluc is escorting Zhongli on the way to the Winery, they talk about random things.

"Uhh, Zhongli do you remember how we first met?" Diluc asked as Zhongli keeps clinging onto Diluc.

"First met? I do not exactly remember but the first time I saw you Master Diluc, I've always kept my eyes on you."

"Hmm what do you mean by that?"

Zhongli groans kneeled down on the ground gesturing Diluc to get closer at him.

"Do you wanna know why? It's be..a causee..." The taller man grinned placing his hands at Diluc's cheek.

"Zhongli, you are drunk let's go now." Diluc stood up removing the dust on see his jeans.

"No! please.. come— here.." Zhongli clings onto Diluc's arm pulling him roughly.

"Tsk, fine what is it?"

Zhongli pokes Diluc's nose, embracing Diluc's red hair. The archon smiled at the red haired man patting it's head moving his hands down to Diluc's jawline.

"You look so beautiful, Luc."
"Pure as fire, your fiery eyes are blazing in front of me— I can't handle it."

Diluc cheeks turned into flushed bright red hiding his face on the crook of Zhongli's neck.

"Luc look at me.. I love you." Zhongli moves Diluc's chin making both of them a eye to eye contact.

"Luc, don't look away. I want to see you, I want to gaze at your gorgeous face." Diluc sighed, the two of them gazing their pretty faces embracing every details.

"Luc, I admire you."

"Me too, It took so long,dear."

Zhongli chuckled. "Indeed. hmm then, shall we?" Zhongli handed out his hands as Diluc placing the man's slender hands.

They stood up — Zhongli leans in for a passionate kiss. Diluc felt the flutter inside his heart, he felt like he was going insane; Zhongli touching the man's waist, as Diluc placed his arms onto the Archon's shoulder.

Zhongli kissing Diluc like there is no tomorrow, the rain poured the kiss ended with a smile on their faces.

Once again they hugged each other. Meeting each other's eyes just like the first time they met.

————

"It feels like yesterday, indeed."