The Ritual 18+

Warning: the following oneshot contains content like. black magic, masochism, murder. Read at your own risks babies ;)

" WE HAVE TO DO IT TODAY OTHERWISE WE WON'T BE ABLE TO CALL THE DEVIL EVER AGAIN!!! " shouted the head shaman. " YES WE HAVE TO FIND AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE FOR OUR RITUAL " shouted another shaman. " May I ask why so many? " asked a shaman. " No one is allowed to ask questions here! These are my orders and if you can't follow them then I have to kill you! Got it!!! " slapped the head shaman. " Forgive me " sobbed the younger shaman. " Start preparing for the ritual now and everything should be in it's place before our lovely little fellows arrive " said the head shaman in an evil tone. The younger shamen and shamankas started to prepare things for the rituals which will be held at night. The devil of lust is about to be summoned soon, very soon, everyone must be cautious. " Leave me please, what have I done to you people? " a guy who was around his early 20s cried out in pain. His hands and legs were spreaded wide and tied up to the edge of a table. " Don't worry dear, it won't be a long procedure, you're just going to feel a little pain and then you can sleep forever " smirked the shamanka. While the shamanka was distracting the guy, a shaman came with a long sword and beheaded the guy. All they wanted was his virgin blood. His blood was now preserved and was to be drunk by the group of youngsters. 

" Bro I'm hungry " said Alex while patting his tummy. " Do you see any shop here huh? Why are you always talking about food and food? " asked Tharn. " Because I'm a foodie, not like you who always thinks about dieting and maintaining their weight to impress people " said Alex as he rolled his eyes. " Shut up asshole " said Tharn as he slapped his friend's head. " Ouch that hurts!! " said Alex as he rubbed his head. " Serves you right " smirked Tharn. They stop by street food stall which was serves lips smacking pizza and pasta. Tharn bought a large pizza for his friend and himself. " Here you go " said Tharn as he handed the money to the shopkeeper. " Thank you my child " said the shopkeeper in weird tone which made Tharn suspecious. "Eh...yeah....no need for change...you can keep it " hesitated Tharn and walked away. " That man is so weird pheww " said Tharn. Alex looked at the shopkeeper and saw him staring at them. " I guess you're right but who cares, enjoy the pizza man " said Alex as he pulled a slice. " Bon appétit " said Tharn as he bit into his slice. " Bruh...why...do...I feel like...I'm drunk? " asked Alex. " Me too hehe....my head hurts " said Tharn. Two men dressed in black grabbed both of them from behind and took them to their car. " Hah....two down, eight more to go " said the shaman who said dressed a cook.

Type who is now sound asleep like a baby, suddenly woke up as his phone vibrated. " Huh..yes..hello? " asked Type. " Is this Mr. Type? " asked a man. " Yes.." answered Type as he rubbed his temples. " Hmm, thank you for the confirmation dear " said the man and hung up immediately. "Huh..hello???? " said Type not realising that the call was already ended. " TYPEEEEE TYPEEEEEE " screamed Type's mom. " MOMMY!!!!! " shouted Type and ran downstairs as he heard his mom screaming. " Type....hide right now!! " said Type's mom while holding the main door firmly, stopping the shamen from coming inside. " Mom but what's wrong????? Why are you holding the door??? Who are banging it??? " asked Type. " DON'T ASK ANYMORE QUESTIONS! GO HIDEEEE " shouted Type's mom. Before Type could hide, the shamen broke the door by kicking it hard and making Type's mother fall on the ground hard. " Mom!!!!! " cried Type. " Hands up dear " ordered a shaman while another one put Type's mother on gun point. " See I don't know who you both are but please leave my mother, I'm begging you!! " cried Type as he fell on knees. " Your mother's life is in trouble my dear, come with us and we'll leave your mother " said the shaman. " I will, I will but please leave her " begged Type. " NO TYPE!!! YOU'LL NOT GO ANYWHERE! " shouted Type's mom. " Ma'am please shut your mouth or else I'll have to shoot you " said the shaman. " Mom please don't worry about me, I'll be fine " cried Type and gave up. The shamen dragged Type out of his house and forced him to drink a bottle of water which made made him drowsy and fall unconscious. " Another one down " smirked the shaman.