Dark Version of Mr. Sandman

Let me tell you all about this man, who you do not want to cross. A man who we can't call him a man.

Instead of sparkling sand into your eyes for you to see magical dreams this version of him loves mischief.

He goes for your eyes seeing everything you have done the entire day watching through your eyelids.

He drops sand grains to your eye melting into an invisible lenses. Seeing everything. Knowing everything to the point of knowing you better then yourself. Using those memories to lure you out of existence for a moment.

But that moment becomes days, days to weeks, weeks to months... disappeared into another dimension.

His dimension.

No one knowing how or where you have disappeared to.

Day by day your existence
forgotten.

This Mr. Sandman replaces your eyelids with one of his own creations, making him able to spy on you and play tricks on you in broad daylight.

One way to find out if your eyelids have been replaced is the side effects you will experience.

1. Blurry vision.

2. Hallucinations

3. You'll be able to see his sandstorms on top of everyone he has tagged.

4. Hallucinations become reality.

Word of cation!
DO NOT Look them in the eye. They will try their best but you have to resist.

After a while HE will come. Ignore him, your life depends on it.

( This is my first creepypasta.)