Author's Note

Hello and welcome to my first Wattpad and Vampire Knight fanfiction. I would like to say a few words before you, the reader, gets onto the first chapter.

Note that this is meant to be an experiment from my side. I wanted to recreate a cliche trope and use this opportunity to make a rather mediocre (don't get me wrong, young me loved VK but it definitely has it's flaws) vampire anime into something more mature and realistic, with also some world building in my style. Please also note that I haven't read the manga and know of only some things from outside the anime.
I'd like to mention as well that while I will give my best to avoid errors, there will be some since I have neither a beta nor is English my native language. Although I do try my best to not let it happen too much.

As mentioned, since this is a rather more serious rewrite of the Vampire Knight universe, I'd like to add a TW list for my readers.

This work will include but is not limited to:

-Explicit Sexual Intercourse
-Underage Sex
-Foul Language
-Mentions Of Suicide
-Explicit Violence
-(Some) Body Horror

I will always mark at the beginning of each chapters if it contains any TW's. But please, if you're easily affected by the mentioned topics, I would advise you to read something else. It's not worth upsetting yourself.

The last thing I want to mention is, the pairing(s) may not always seem very clear but that my dear reader is for you to guess.

Thank you for giving this a shot.
See ya!