14

——

——

Jay leaned in....

Everything went into a blur.

——

My head whirled, I could feel the sun rays hit my eyes. My eyes shot opened, where the fuck am I? Is this sunghoon's guest room...

I turned to my side to see the person I hate to see every morning at school.

Then last night's events came into my head.....

LAST NIGHT

Jay leaned in... tipsy and drunk. He shamelessly collided his lips against mine, the alcohol bottle I drank from earlier got me a bit tipsy as well. I was so shocked, I felt my eyes blur my vision...then everything went black.

"Holy shit...what was that!!" Jake pointed at the two of us who were knocked on and cold on the floor.

"Leave them together in the guest room, we'll deal with them in the morning time."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually like them together, that kiss seemed pretty passionate." Minju quirked her lips together, "you know what's even better, you and me." Heeseung winked.

"Boy if you don't stop right now, you're gonna cause me to die of heart attacks." Minju playfully hit his arms.

"I think I'm going need a man to help me with them." Jungwon pointed at the two cold stone humans laying like lifeless people on the ground.

"I'm coming wait." Ni-ki and Sunghoon said in unison, they both glared at each other.

"We all know in the man here."

"Oh yea ltitle mama's boy, you don't have the voice of a man though." Ni-ki spoke in his deepest tone, the others were satisfied.

"Sunghoon you know you can't beat that."

"Whatever we get it, you're manlier. Now help me carry them, Jake you too they're two fat motherfuckers." Ni-ki called Jake over.

"I can't believe you just called my bae fat." Sunghoon scoffed, staring at me who was dead asleep.

"You mean Jay's girl."

"If only someone could be my bae." Yeji sighed, Sunghoon stared at his sister incredulously.

"You can't be serious." He scoffed.

"Oh i am." She smiled cheekily.

"Oh well baby, you're in luck." Ni-ki winked, trying to wrap a arm around her.

"Not so fast lover boy, this ONE IS OFF LIMITS OK?! DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT CLEAR." Sunghoon shouted, Ni-ki vigorously nodded his head in fear. Helping him carry me and Jay to the room.

Yeji and the others snickered watching them carry us.

END OF FLASHBACK

I groaned, laying back in bed. I felt my waist being wrapped around by a warm arm...holy crap...Jongseong what are you doing.

I slowly turned, jongseong was sleeping so peacefully. His arm was wrapped around my waist, it seemed like he didn't want to let go, I tried to release his grip on me but it just wouldn't budge.

I could feel my eyes slowly close but then a scream was heard...the devil has awaken from his slumber.

"PLEASE is there a day where you don't scream when I'm in bed with you?! Please jongseong stop acting like it's the first time, you're voice is so annoying to listen especially early in the morning." I rubbed my head, raving in a raspy tired voice.

"Tell me dip shit, why are the both of us in a bed together, and in a bedroom of someone's house that we don't even know?!"

"You idiot how could you not know your own cousin's guest room or are you actually that blind??" I groaned,laying back down in bed. I had enough with this guy to care if I'm in bed with him.

"Because I have my own room in this house I don't need to use the bedroom. What fucking happened last night...why are we in a bed together??"

"Oh honey trust me, if I knew. I still wouldn't be here. I can't believe you stole my first kiss." I mumbled the last sentence under my breath.

"Huh what did you say??"

"Nothing sewer rat now shut up."

——