New Day, New Bullshit

"Fuck" I Panicked. I realised today was suppose to be my first day at the new school but I instead woke up late. I rushed and grab the toast without saying anything to my mom and ran my way to school.

"Who is this weirdo" A girl said to her group of friends. I tried to not give a fuck but deep down I hated it, but I could never stand up for myself. As I slowly get lost in thought a wall suddenly appeared and collided with me. The weird thing is the wall felt kinda warm. "Where the fuck are you looking at dumbass!" a sudden voice rang loudly to my ear. Ugh such a nuisance why does it gotta be so loud. "Im sorry" I said that out of instinct after seeing how tall and scary he is. "Get out of my way" he said. I walked away and continued my way to the classroom.

I arrived at the classroom and got called in by the teacher to have me introduce myself to the class. "My name is M-" I was shocked and stuttered. I saw a tall figure that looks familiar."Im in the same class as that guy. Ugh" I thought in my brain and glared for a while. "Are you okay?" I snapped back to reality when the teacher asked me that. "Im fine" I said with an akward look. "Anyway, My name is M****.  I'll be joining you guys from now on. Please take care of me" I said that and bow down. For some reason i felt a chill going down my spine. My anxiety is killing me with this silence and slowly I heard a laugh. "Take care of you? Hahahahahahha" The class monitor followed by the class laughed. "alright sure" The class monitor said. It was a relief to hear that but i still am very anxious about what i just said and couldn't focus on the class.

after an hour and a half its time for P.E. It is my favorite period. I heard this school have many great basketball player. I'm a big fan of basketball despite being so short I'm actually quite skillful. But all my expectations were shattered when the team I played with had no experience in basketball. N*** the tall dude I met earlier was the worst. I was disappointed and it came out of my mouth."Useless" I said with a low voice but N heard it. "What the fuck did you say?!" He asked."Im only stating a fact" I said unconsciously. I let my ego get the better of me in this one since it's related to something I love. Those words carved a frown in N face."Shut the hell up you nerd" he said trying to make a comeback.  I got a little triggered by that and blatantly said "I'll shut up if dumbass like you would get off the field". Boom. I think I made him raged and a punch came at me from nowhere hitting my glasses causing it to break and the impact hit my periocular area causing it to bleed. "Mr.****!!!" someone scram allerting the teacher of what happened. I held my eye and slowly stepped back. My head gone dizzy my body felt like it's falling. Wait, I am falling.

I woke up with a headache in a plain room. After a couple of second I realized I'm in the school Infirmary. I looked to the side trying to collect my thought and to my surprise it's that guy N!! I quickly remembered what happened."What do you want?!" I told him with a pissed voice and with a very sorry look he said "Sorry for what happened. I hope you can forgive me. I'll buy you a new pair of glasses alright". What?! This guy punched me and just gave this simple apology. "It's fine, It was my fault" I couldn't say what's on my mind so I instead find why should I be at fault. "My social skills is fucked up so I would usually say somethings without thinking what the other person thinks. I always thought to myself to just be honest with my words" I said with a very guilty look. Now that I said that I really do see that being a possibility since I am socially akward. "Hahahahha!" He laughed. "How about I help you with that problem as an apology" He said. I thought it was a joke and said "Stop trying to make fun out of me" since he does look like the type of guys who would bully the weak. "No, I really would like to help" He said. I looked in his eye and saw that he is not joking. "What the hell!? There's no way this guy would help me" I thought to myself and I looked at his eye and realised that he is serious. I couldn't decline after he made that stupidly honest face. "Alright...I guess" I said with a very akward smile.

"Great! Tomorrow is Saturday so lets go out. We'll buy you a new pair of glasses" N said as I wonder why he is so determined. He seems very nice now not like the first time I met him. He might not be in the right mood at the time and me bumping into him might've made it worse. "Okay....I guess" I said and sighed. At the same time I felt like my anxiety was killing me once again. This is my first time going out with someone other than the ghost!