Story one

"Help me" she screamed
"please make it stop" her screaming turned to crying. She was shaking hard. "Help me"she cried as strong arms wrapped around her.
"No!no!no! Please? Why?" The arms pulled her close. Soon her head rested on something hard. She heard his steady heartbeat and stopped screaming. She calmed, tears still streamed her face and shes shaking hard still. He notices this and pulls her closer.
"Shh" he whispered in her ear "its alright im here listen to my voice they cant hurt you."
She tried focusing on him. His voice,his heart beat,his soothing voice. Her tears and shaking slowed.
"They wont hurt you" he said softly.
"Im scared" she whispered so quietly he almost didn't here her.
"I know baby but you can fight them. Those voices are only in your head they are lying to you. You don't need to die. Fight them baby you can do it. You're my strong girl." He said. "I love you" he kisses her head as she stopped shaking and crying completely. Finally she calmed down completely. The voices in her head though still there are so quiet she couldn't really here them. She fell asleep in his arms. He carried her to bed kissed her on the forehead shut off the light and laid next to her. He held he close to him and kept his lips on her head and fell fast asleep.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING. I HOPE YALL LIKE IT. LEAVE COMMENTS IN HERE OR IN MY INBOX. Thanks again
-livelifelaughing