The Gift

It was a beautiful day in Gothmoria and Evan is writing a song inside his bedroom. He is writing a love ballad about you, specifically how he met you, how he fell in love with you, and why he loves you. He is planning to put a loot solo towards the end of the song. After he has got the lyrics, he can start making the song that has the same lyrics. While he's making a song in his room, you heard it coming from your bedroom while you are watching a TV show from your phone. As you hear the song, your eyes started to sparkle and your face started to blush because you started to admire another song by him. 

     After hearing Evan's song from his room to your room, you decided to talk to him about the song he's working on. Not only that, but you also wanted to give him a gift. You walked to his room, but before you go into his room, you read what the sign from his door says, so you waited until Evan stopped with what he has done so far. Everything is all deja vu today after we made a duet. You thought.  Because of your thoughts in your head, you knocked his door.

     "Y/n?" Evan said while he heard you knock on the door.

He then opens the door so you can enter his bedroom.

"I love that new song you are working on, and it's all about me!" You said to Evan because you loved the song so much.

"Why thank you!" Evan said to you. 

"Also I wanted to tell you something." 

"Okay, what is it?"

"Can I give you a surprise gift for you?"

"Yes. Will it be something that I'll be interested in?"

"I said it's a surprise gift, so you'll find out while you finish your song."

"Okay, where are going to get the gift?"

"From the store inside the streets of Gothmoria."

"Okay, fingers crossed."

     After telling him that you will give him a gift, you went back to your bedroom to get ready for shopping. You wore a blue long sleeved shirt, a pair of black sweatpants, and a pair of beautiful light pink sneakers to get ready for shopping. You then got your purse to pay for the gift later on in the store after getting dressed to go to the store. You are now ready to go to the store, and now you walking from your house to the store from the streets of Gothmoria. As you walk to the streets, you walked from the forest, to the non-troll bridge, until you arrived at the streets of Gothmoria. While you are now at the streets of Gothmoria, Evan is still finishing the song he's working on back home.  

     You walked to the store crossing from the restaurants, to libraries, to a school, to a movie theater, until you finally stopped at the same department display shop where Evan met Mr. Snuggly on your first date. 

     As you enter the store, everything is all deja vu because you've been to this store with Evan during your first date. You are looking at items that you are looking for, from plushies, to jewelry, to clothing, to bags, until you enter the flower department. You see from poppies, to daisies, to daffodils, to lavenders, to lilies, to petunias, to sunflowers, to tulips, to violets, until the roses made you want to get them for Evan as a surprise gift. They are six red roses on a big and elegant dark purple vase. "Ah, I think he would love those flowers." You said. while you see these roses.

     You then take the roses to pay for them so you can give them for Evan as a gift. You walked from the flower department all the day to the checkout section, but in that section, there is also a line, so you had to wait until it's your turn to pay. The line went on until it's your turn to pay for the red roses you wanted to give Evan as a surprise gift. An the checkout section, you see a human puppet cashier who is going to pay for what you have. She scans the flowers using a stamp, then she finds out what price are the roses, then you give her cash, she then gives you change, and finally, you thanked the cashier for the payment you got. 

"I think he would love this." You said while you left the department display store. 

     After you left the store, you went back home from the streets of Gothmoria. You walked in the woods as always to go home, and as you walk to go home, you see a human puppet family going to the streets to go to a park, to a boy and a girl with their pony nanny walking, to one of Stacey's new friends who happens to be a bird, to crossing a non-troll bridge, until you finally reached home. 

     You opened the door and went upstairs to go to Evan's bedroom to give the roses to him. The sign on his door is still there, but he is completely finished with his new song, so you knocked on the door to answer him.

     "Evan," You said to Evan after you knocked on his door.

"Yes, Y/n?" Evan said to you while he heard you.

"I have a gift for you." You said to him.

"Is it a ring.?" He asked you.

"No," You answered him, "Open the door and you will see.

     Evan opened the door, and he sees that you have roses for him. 

"Are those, roses?" Evan asked you, happily.

"Of course, they are flowers.' You said to Evan.

"Why thank you so much Y/n for giving me these." He said to you. "I think these look so beautiful that I would keep them in my room, but first, I would like to smell them."

He smells the roses, and he loves it. "Wow, these roses have some of the best scents I've ever smelled in my life Thank you so much for these things." He said.

"You're welcome." You said to him.

     After Evan puts his roses on his desk, he gave you a big hug. As he hugs you, you started to feel his fluffy purple puppet skin. Your face started to blush, and your eyes started to sparkle, and this means that you admire him, especially his music.