𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬

(A/n: ⚠️Warning!!!⚠️ This chapter contains mentions of suicidal thoughts and acts. If the topic of suicide bothers you in anyway, please skip this chapter. Once the next chapter has been published, I'll put a summary of this chapter in it for anyone who skips this one. Please read with caution to this warning.^^)

-𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐔𝐩 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦-

-𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐔𝐩 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦-

"TAYLOR, ARE YOU SURE YOU don't want to see her? She's your-" Andrea began, but Taylor interrupted her.

"No, Andrea. I don't..." She replied.

"Bes' ta' leave her be for now..." Kenny mumbled, to which Andrea sadly nodded and left.

"...Taylor, you've sat in that same position for the last two hours. When are ya' gonna get up an' do somethin' aren't ya' hungry?" Kenny asked.

"I'm not hungry, Kenny..." She responded, burrying her face in her folded arms.

That's when Daryl walked into the room, closing the door behind him as he nodded over to Kenny.

He got up from his position by Taylor and walked over to Daryl, "What's up?".

"How she uh...how's she doin'?" Daryl asked, looking over to Taylor.

"Well, if you count not doin' anythin' an' refusin' to eat doin' alri', then she's just fine." Kenny replied.

Sighing, Daryl said, "I'll take over from here. Maybe I can snap her outta it.".

Nodding, Kenny left the room as Daryl sat down beside Taylor, "Hey.".

"Hi..." She mumbled, her face still burried in her folded arms.

"Ya' haven't eaten since breakfast. Ya' should eat somethin'." He suggested, to which she just shook her head.

"I'm not hungry...".

Sighing, he replied, "Can ya' atleast look at me?".

She reluctantly lifted up her face, looking over at Daryl.

Her eyes were red and sore from crying, the scar above her eyebrow from the crash still a bright pink, bags under her eyes from most likely exhaustion, her brown hair a hot mess, and her nose still a deep shade of purple from Shane's beating earlier that day.

"Jesus, Taylor. Ya' look awful." He mumbled, her appearance making him feel even more sorry for what she's had to go through.