-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛-

Sama'ur POV

i watched as Y/N fainted and landed on my lap. 

Nowshaadi worriedly put her hand to Y/N's forehead. " She doesn't have a fever. but she must have been suffering from shock."

i looked down at the resting kitsune lady. 

"here. she may want to keep this close." Nowshaadi said and handed me the dead vision.

i looked at it, a small pain going through my heart at the thought of Mayiwa.

"Mayiwa.." i murmured. " why did it have to be her."

Nowshaadi patted my back. " im sorry, i should have done something." she looked at her vision. " useless shit." 

i looked at her with tears in my eyes. " its not your fault. we both know who's fault it was." 

Nowshaadi nodded and fixed her ribbon.

one of the kids we saved wobbled over to me. snot, tears, the whole jobby. 

" where's mom and dad?" she asked me. 

i looked at her eyes. so small and fragile.like she could break any second.

poor kid.

i held her in for a hug. " mom and dad aren't here right now. but they'll be back."

Y/N POV

my eyes slowly opened and i felt the sun shining in my eyes.

Sitting up, i looked around. we were still on the boat, everyone was asleep.

"what hap-" after recalling the recent events, i quieted down. " i better get us close to land."

attempting to keep my mind off of Youkai Shrine, i walked to the front of the boat and knelt down. i placed my hand on the water.

If you dont mind, could you take us to the nearest shore? 

as if listening to me, the boat slowly gained speed. 

in no less than a minute, land started getting closer. 

first i saw tall buildings, a sigh of relief racked my body. "thank god." after squinting, i saw more of the city. " oh that must be Liyue Harbor!" 

soon enough, we hit the docks. not hesitating a second, i hopped out and tied a rope to the boat.

I looked at everyone as they were still asleep.  ill explore the harbor to get my mind clear.  as i started off, i heard Nowshaadi call me. " Y/N, where are you going?"

i turned around. " just to explore the harbor. could you keep watch over the others?" 

Nowshaadi nodded. "also, catch." she tossed a small metal object to me. 

after inspecting it, a wave of sadness washed over me. "thanks, ill take care of it."

i walked through the streets of the foreign city. 

the style of the buildings, the streets, the people, and most importantly, the amount of guards was so small it scared me. 

i was looking around for so long, i hadn't realized i had walked a little too far from the harbor. i was standing  in a grove a trees.

"Y̶̹͕͉̎͠ḁ̶̤͙͛͂͋̿̎̓̈́̈ͅh̵̗̞͖͎̞̯́̂̇͘!̵̝̲́̂͝ͅ" suddenly came from behind me.