Part 1

You walk up the grassy sand hill, hearing the crash of the waves on the shore. Your sandals dangle in your hands and your floor length beach dress blows with the wind. Once you top the hill, your eyes widen.
Tons of candles surround a blanket, with rose petals accenting the tan colored sand. Romantic music drifts up to you and you smile. "Lee." You whisper. "Glad you could join me." He says, grabbing your hand, suddenly standing next to you. "Were you following me?" You ask, grinning. "Maybe." He says, smiling. "Did you do all of this?" You ask, looking at the romantic set up. "I did." He says proudly. "Come on." Lee says, wrapping an arm around your waist. You both walk down the small sand dune and then sit on the blanket. "I thought maybe we could watch the sunset..." Lee says quietly, entwining his fingers with yours. "That sounds nice." You sigh, smiling.
Lee kisses your hand and you look at him. "This is so beautiful." You say. He smiles. "I wanted it to be beautiful for you." He says. You settle up close to him and lay your head on his shoulder. He wraps his free arm around your waist while caressing your hand with his.
Lee and you watch as the sun does down, wordless.~
"So here I have chocolate covered fruit..." Lee says, pulling a box out of a basket. "Aww, this is so sweet." You say happily. He smiles at you, the candles illuminating his face. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri starts playing on Lee's phone and you close your eyes, slightly swaying to the song. "Would you like to dance?" Lee asks you. You open your eyes. "What?" You laugh. He holds out his hand and you take it. You both stand. Lee wraps his arms around your waist as you wrap your arms around his neck. He smiles down at you and kisses your forehead. You lay your head on his chest as you both sway to the music.~
You lay on your back stargazing, Lee's hand in yours. "It's so pretty." You murmur. "It is." He whispers, staring at you. You look at him and blush. Lee props himself up on his elbow and leans over you, his hand on the opposite side of your waist. He leans down and kisses you deeply. After a very long moment, he settles back on his back, a smile on his face. "Would you like some fruit?" He asks. "I would, yes." You answer, smiling. Lee reaches behind him and grabs the box of chocolate covered fruit. He pulls out a small chocolate covered açai and feeds it to you. You chew it and close your eyes in content. You sigh and open them.
Lee caresses your cheek with his fingers, staring lovingly at you. You stare up at him, getting lost in his eyes. "Y/N..." Lee starts huskily. "Yes?" You ask softly. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you too." You return, smiling. "I-I want you to marry me." He says, his eyes never straying from yours. Your heart beat picks up. "Y-you do?" You ask, your eyes filling with tears. Lee smiles and brushes his finger across your cheek. "I do." He whispers. "Y/N, will you marry me and be mine forever?" He asks. You reach up and hold his chin in your hands. "I will." You whisper, before pulling his face down to kiss him passionately.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!