You are my world-Chapter 1:THE ENCOUNTER

It was the midsummer of the year,well right from the early morning,the sun has already shining brightly.Nobody couldn't differentiate it was morning or lunchtime,A girl of around 17 years was loitering around the verandah of an apartment.There were some flowers planted pots near the corridors.Actually this gives some cozy vibes of the flat.The girl took out some rice from her left side pocket from her hoodie and feeds the small birds. All her attention seems to be directed towards the birds; so she didn't hear her mother calling her few times.A sudden knock on her head surprised her and her hands slips,this makes the little birds scared and fly away.So,she turns around annoyingly wanting to know who exactly was disturbing her peaceful time.But when she turns around,it was her mother standing behind her with a laundry basket.She immediately backs off and said,'what is the matter,Mom? Her mom,with a little angry tone replied,'what do you mean?Don't tell me you've already forget that today is your first day at your new school? From her mom words,the girl panickly runs towards the door and shouted,'I'm already late for the school' and she stroms off to her room.
   The girl,her name was Pearl Turner.She was the only child of Mr and Mrs Turner.She was a quite mature but an aloof and a very shy girl in nature.She was usually a quite student.A quiet slim figure and a likable face with a pair of a big round charming brown eyes,a slightly straight but small nose added cute features on her face.Her straight,shiny and silky brown,a shoulder length hair gives a cool and lively girl vibes.In short,shevwas a beauty,but Pearl doesn't give much attention to her outer appearance,she would rather keeps a low profile.
    Luckily,Pearl manage to reach school but due to fast running from her home, her hair was little disheveled and her shirt was little loose.In overall impression from one's perpectives,she looks like a rogue student who always looks for trouble.Inspite of all that,it was her first day of school from her transferance.Because of her parents' jobs,her family had to move from time to time.So she wasn't able to settle down peacefully in any places where she had lived and she had a hard time trying to blend in the new envjronment everytime they moved. This was the main reason,she would rather stay alone and she couldn't make any friends.
     She was caught by the P.E teacher of her new school due to her untidy way of clothing.The P.E teqcher wqs a very strict one he used to checks on every students carefully about their uniform and way of conduct. Every students of the school fears him so they all dress up properly in order to avoid the harsh scolding from him.He stops Pearl and shouts in
front of everyone,'Hey student,You there did you come to school straight from the night club?' Hearing these slandering words,Pearl was surprised and she feels very embrassed to looks up at the teacher and she can't speak any words.She just look down and checks her uniform and tidying it.The P.E teacher continues,'Go and stand right there,You are not allowed to move an inch before the bell rings.' Then he went away to check out others.Pearl feels very embrassed infront of everyone.She feels like everyone was staring at her.On top of that,she was a transfer student so her first impression on everyone has already ruined in a second.Tears falls down through her cherks and she can't find any tissue invher pocket.She feels so frustrated,she tries to wipes off her tears but she can't control her emotion so her tears stills continues to flow down.At that moment, a long and a slender white hand reachs out to her and lends her tissue without any words.
    Pearl looks up with a very pitiful looks on her face to see who was helping her.A boy of about 185 cm tall,a bit slender,slim figure with beautiful charming blue eyes,well his jawline was not a joke.He was a handsome young boy dressed im her school uniform. He warmly smiles at her and gives his handerchief to wife off her face and confort her,'Don't cry everybody was staring at you P.E reacher grants you permission to go to your class,Go on'.Pearl was still confused ,who was he? She just keeps staring at him with a lot of confusion in her mind.The boy again smiles at her and pats her head sofly and said,'Let's go find your class Transfer student'. Pearl just follows him quietly....
    The boy ,His name is Tristan,the class moniter of grade 12.Everyone had a hard time trying to approach him.He always stays quite and aloof from others.Nobody dares to mess with him.However lots of girl had secret crush on him but couldn't dare to confess to him.He always avoid them all the time.

He always avoid them all the time