"how I got a gal as my girlfriend."

Toad was running to school. While he was running, he was playing one of his favorite songs.

After he finished playing the song, he reached the school gates and he was panting pretty hard.

Toad: I...*pants* made it. *pants....I thought I was gonna die. I need to work out more. I'm getting too fat.

What Toad didn't know is a certain blonde haired girl is looking at him.

???: that gotta be the new transfer student from America

???: that gotta be the new transfer student from America. He's cute.

Small timeskip

Toad just walked in the classroom and sat in his desk.

Toad: I made it but only by the skin of my teeth.
???: hey how you doing Toad!
???2: sup man?
Toad: Marik, Shoto. What's good my dudes?
Marik: hey have you checked out some of the babes in this school? Especially that one girl, Yukana Yame? She's bangin hot.
Toad: *blushes* well I HAVE talked to her a couple times. But it wasn't for very long because school always starts before we could have a proper conversation.
Marik: dude you are one lucky son of a bitch.
Toad: oh what about you Mr. "I can't get a girlfriend because my previous one cheated on me."
Marik: hey! How was I suppose to know that she would cheat on me for that guy?! And what's worse is that I still got my v-card.
Toad: see? You're no better than me!
Marik: alright then wise ass. How about a bet? I bet you can't confess to Yukana after school today.
Toad: bring it. I'll do it. Besides, she's gorgeous.
Marik: dude you got it bad for her huh?
Toad: well can you blame me?
Shoto: not really. I kinda see where you're coming from.

Timeskip after school.

Yukana: so why did you bring me here?
Toad: *blushes* uh well. I kinda noticed you staring at me during class.
Yukana: *blushes* yeah that's true. I overheard you talking with your friends and from what I've heard, you're a really nice guy. (This is it Yame. Don't screw this up. Besides, you had a crush on him since the first year.)
Toad: to be honest, I've always had a crush on you ever since we started high school.
Yukana: (really? He also had a crush on me? I can't believe it. I'm so happy right now.)
Toad: Yukana I love you.
Yukana: I love you too.
Toad: so I guess that means we're a couple now huh?
Yukana: yeah it does.