Idfk what to call this💀

In your last days all you could remember was Him...this kind handsome manga loving boy, who would always take care of you and visit you.

Your heart was failing terribly and your health was deteriorating fast day by day,
None of the doctors knew when you were gonna die but if you found someone with the same blood type as you and was willing to give you there heart you would Survive.

The boy had heard...and what he did was shocking to you.
The doctors came in the room and said there putting you into surgery immediately your were so very confused at this point but you let them do what they needed.

Once you had woken up from your surgery your chest hurt like mad.
The doctors came in the room and looked at you.

"We're glad your ok but we have something to tell you.." the man said with glasses

"What is it?"

"The person that gave you your new heart was...matsuno chifuyu..out condolences miss l/n" they left the room.

Once they left your body was shaking your eyes tearing up unable to take this information in.

"Matsuno chifuyu huh?" Y/n said to herself

"The only boyfriend I ever had or wanted...IDIOT why did you give me something that belonged to you! But...now I have you with me always and forever...my love"
Your eyes flooded with tears almost like a tsunami.

"Why? Why did he do this..?
For me? Idiot!...I love you..matsuno chifuyu"

The memories of your past together flooded your mind and those memories were overwhelming to you.

Your eyes were fuzzy. Your eyes started to hallucinate and you saw the manga loving boy at the end of your bed holding his hand out to you...

The next thing you knew you knocked out unconscious and died...

"Ahh...you came to me to quick my love.." the manga loving boy said.

"Hehe...sorry chifuyu" you smiled and hugged him.

"So it looks like my heart wasn't a good match..?" He said smiling softly

"Your heart my have not been a match for me but your love will always be"

"S-stop saying stuff like that! I'm gonna cry!" The yellow haired boy said as tears welled up in his ghost eyes.

"Aww my baby!" You said as your ghostly eyes teared up to.

Chifiyu hugged your ghost body and you hugged his.

"But..we're together for eternity now..!"chifuyu said looking down at you still tears falling out of his eyes and a soft smile appearing on his face.

"This is the life I want to live...just me and you..." you still didn't let go of chifuyu...

Admin:hehe hey! Ik this isn't a great sad story I'm not really good with writing sad stuff but I tried! That's all that matters I guess.
Anyways have a good day my loves💕