Prologue

It's been one year since you left and we missed you so much....

Were both now looking at the person we love and we lost.

"I hope he's now happy up there and resting well." He said while looking up at the sky.

"Of course he will be and especially to us, he will be happy for us that finally we found our real happiness and peace in our life. I missed him" I said to him.

"Thank you so much for forgiving me and still letting me to be part of your life." He said to me while looking at me.

"We all deserve to be happy that's why we forgive each other so can we all move on to that pain and move forward in our life." I said to him while holding his hand to comfort him.

I look down on his grave, "Ito na yung huling bisita ko sayo kasi aalis na ako. Natupad ko na yung pangarap ko at pangarap mo para sakin. Nakatanggap ako ng offer sa New York and i'm working there as a model. Mami'miss kita sobra." I said to him and after I looked at the person beside me "Ikaw din mami'miss kita, sobra." and I hugged him.

"Ako din, mami'miss kita sobra. Alagaan mo dun ang sarili mo at wag ka masyado magpapa'stress. Kapag kailangan mo ng kausap tawagan mo lang ako." He said to me while hugging me too.

Kumawala sya sa yakap namin and he look at his watch "It's already 8:30 na pala baka ma'late ka sa flight mo." sabi nito sakin.

Then I looked down at his grave. Umupo ako para mahawan ang lapida ng puntod nito, "Thank you so much for making me happy, making feel that i am worth it and special. I learned a lot from all those love and pain. I love you so much. Goodbye." I whispered to his grave and wipe my tears.

"I have to go. Mag'iingat ka dito and take care of yourself. I'll call you kapag free time ko and if you have problems I'm always here. Bye!"

"Thank you so much. I'll be waiting for you and i'm always here. Goodluck. Bye!" He said to me and I walked to the car.

I waved at him for the last time and he waved back on me for the last time. I just smiled on them before i closed the window of the car. Goodbye to the two person that who taught me a lot what is really love all about.

After all the pain, mistakes, betrayals and sacrifice that we have we have been through from the past because of love i realized if you really want to find the real happiness and peace in your life is to forgive and accept everything in able to move on and move forward. I know it's not really easy to do it and everything goes in a process but forgiveness and acceptance is the only way you will get healed through all of those. And to the two man in my life if we have chance to meet again in our next life, let's not recreate the same pain and mistakes.