It's a girl?

Lights were blinking furiously all around me as i unstably tried to stand up in the metal cage that was going against gravity. I was lying down in an unbearable position, limbs spread in weird overlapping way. I untangled myself and clung onto the escalating cage. Wrong move! As if the nausea in my stomach wasn't enough, i felt the puke shoot up my gullet which instantly suppressed with saliva and the force of my throat. My knee scraped against the side of the cage as grazes formed, I was back on the floor. The back of my skull hit the ground, it bounced and now my head was pounding more than ever.

As if i were accessing to heaven, a huge opening with bright light shone through.
Whatever that signalling the end of this retching mess, i'll take.

It felt as if the light was moving further and further away, as though there was a fixed distance between me and the light. Is my brain playing tricks on me?

And finally my body was able to process the panic. "HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!" i screamed in confusion and agony, my head was spinning at its max speed. But finally, the light drew closer and the cage jerked into a halt.

"It's a girl? It's a girl, guys!" i barely managed to comprehend the unknown person's words. I felt like a baby in her mother's womb, hearing a bunch of masculine voices stating the obvious.

"Yes we can see, Ben!" Another voice spat. I laid there still regaining my consciousness while someone jumped into the cage, causing it to shake violently. The vomit.

"Where am I?" i finally managed to slur, out while opening my eyes. The guy in the cage offered me a hand, and hesitated but took it. He had dark skin and was rather tall, his hand felt rough and the calluses rubbed against my palm.

"Welcome to the glade, greenbean!" the boy who helped me up exclaimed. I was so confused.

What the hell was glade? And why were there only guys surrounding me...

I looked at him, face scrunched up, unable to understand what he was saying. It wasn't because i had just been shaken around in a cage, i had already regained my composure.

"What in the world is a glade? And who the hell are all of you? Why are there only guys? I swear if you all try anything i will kill you." I noticed a bunch of knives, food and drink supplies scattered around the cage.

Instinctively, i picked the longest knife up. My usually calm demeanour was absent in this threatening situation.

"Woah woah woah! Calm down greenie! we aren't going to do anything!" He surrender. I looked at him and the other boys surround him.

"It's fine we all forget everything once we get here. Do you atleast remember your name?" He asked. Of course i knew my name, what idiot doesn't know their name?

"Yeah i'm... urmm..." i groaned in annoyance. Apparently me. I'm the idiot.

"Don't worry about it, greenie. It'll come to you in a while." another boy finally spoke up. I looked at him, now fully able to see his face. Upon further inspection, I noticed his incredibly handsome face. Wow. His dark brown eyes glistened under the sun, as his tan skin complimented every one of his features. There were cuts on his lips and cheeks which, undoubtedly made him sexier than he already was.

"Why am i here?"
Minho's point of view:

I couldn't help but glance at her face, and make awkward eye contact. I could have sworn i saw a slight blush rise in her cheeks. Her skin was so perfect, the way the sun shone on it. A gust of wind blew as her hair blew in all different directions. She struggled used her hand to move the strands of hair that stuck onto her face. She looked so adorable.

"I'm Minho by the way. Come on let me show you around."

I'd spent pretty much the rest of my off day showing her around. We seemed to get along very well. As if we had known each other before our life in the glade. I found out her name was y/n... it felt so... familiar.

I found her asking a lot of questions about the glade and why we were here. It was kind of cool actually. I had been in the glade for so long it was weird yet refreshing hearing a newbies point of view.

Mine.~ Minho x Reader (maze runner)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara