The relationship broken ✔️

I'm going to do Tori's point of pov on this chapter.
———
I got my punishment when Beck came back from Canada. It wasn't that bad, I only had 20
Hits and it only hurt for 2 weeks.

Drawing because of boringness from not getting attention from my boyfriend, feeling like drawing him with flowers around him.

The other side of me was Beck reading something that was towards school. Andre came up to us with two water bottles, I quickly put my sketchbook back in my bag.

"Hey, Beck" Andre said to us, well Beck.

How rude he didn't say hi to me.

"Hey, Andre." Beck closed his book and took he's sunglasses off.

"Congrats. You got a free bottle of water. " We both look at him weirdly.

"Oh, I put a dollar in the machine and two came out." Andre put the water bottle next to Beck.

"Hey, Jordon. How's your day been?" I say sarcastically and Beck hit me in my side, I just smiled to him. "Ah, thanks." He took the bottle in his hands. "Aww, what about me?" I had a sad look, Andre just looked at me but Beck put a hand on my thigh. "But I don't drink water from mountain streams." Beck looked back at Andre.

"Why not?" Andre asked him.

"Mountain streams are full of fish." Andre opened the lid. "So?" He drank the water. "Fish pee." Andre give Beck a look. "You're drinking fish pee." I told Andre and he spat out the water back in the bottle.

Tori ran up to us, "Hey guys." She shouted and "Dude..." I look at Beck with a look. "Oh no." I know what this is all about now. Beck put his hand higher up my thigh, I hold my breath.

"Look whats on the buzzfinger homepage." Me and Beck looked at Tori's phone. "Poor jay leno." Tori scrolled up on her phone. "No, under that." She showed us her phone again, it was about Beck and Alyssa Vaughn. I know they just friends, I trust him because if I didn't trust him then I should not be in that kind of relationship.

"Oh." Beck said with a smile, we held hands on top of my thigh, I smiled.

"Oh? That's you and Alyssa Vaughn, together." Tori said, I drank some of Beck's drink because I wanted to have a drink. Beck looked me in the eyes and I just smiled, putting the cup down. "No way! That's beck and Alyssa Vaughn, together." Andre shouted with a smile as he was looking at Tori's phone.

"Why are you guys so impressed?" Beck asked, I put my other hand on his arm and I saw him smile when he was asking Andre and Tori.

"Cause Alyssa Vaughn is famous." Tori told Beck, I stole one of Beck's chip.

"And hot!" Andre shouted.

"Her father's a billionaire." Tori told us two.

"And hot!" Then Andre realised "Ah, I didn't mean her father is. I drank fish pee." I laugh at Andre being funny.

"Explain this." Tori showed us her phone again, so I just took it out of her hand and put in my back pocket. "She's in my yoga class. Some paparazzi showed up and took that pic, but we're just friends." Beck explained it to Tori. I opened up Tori's phone and texted Myself, saying how cute I am and how I long Becks body is.

"And how did you react when you found out Beck were friends with Alyssa Vaughn?" Tori asked me about the whole stupid thing. "I was alright with it." I told the pop-star.

"And what about Jade?" Tori ask me and Beck but I didn't want to say anything. Beck took Tori's phone out of my pocket and give it back to Tori, I made a sad look to Beck but he just rub my thigh and put his hand in my back pocket which made me smile a little.