Dream i fight for

Hi, dear friends.

I apologize in advance, because when you read this sht , you can get angry.😪

There are a lot of grammar mistakes. (English is not my first language, and i still am learning.) Also i'm not professional writer, i just did it for fun.

Thanks. 💕

I closed my eyes and lay on my bed, took a long breathe and started to plan tomorrow. I got so tired and stressed in these days because of my upcoming exam. Oh.

I study my literature master degree at Seoul University which i tried so hard to get.

I'm from a not so big city of not so big country. I was born in an average family. My life wasn't so fun or special. Until i decided to continue my study abroad.

And of course, my family didn't like the thought of their one and only daughter will live alone in another country for two years. They made countless excuses for changing my mind.

But me being me, worked my ass for my fee and living costs and then applied some universities in different countries without my family knowing. And luckily got accepted to one of great university and also got scholarship.

That day was like greatest day in my life ever. After countless fights with my family they finally gave me permission to move to Korea. But of course they had their conditions. How annoying...

About 2 years ago i came Korea, and started to study my mater degree. It was great. I love literature. And to study what you love in another country in another language, to start like from bottom, knowing new people, find new favorite places, going to bigger libraries are so great. And i love it.

It was worth to fight my family.

All this time unreal for me. But in 3 month i have my final exam. I know there won't be any problem. I was role model student. As i said i love literature and my all marks are A and A+. I know this exam will be just a glass of water for me. But again me being me...

Recently i can't sleep well like i used to. And read every book, take all the notes, literally going crazy. I think i'm just afraid of disappointing my family after all the things happened.

I watched time, it's 2:07 a.m. And here we are, i'm wide awake. Fuvk, i hate it.

I decided to go to the park which is 10 minutes away from my apartment. I wear sweatpants and oversized hoodie, took my earphones and went out.

It was not so dark thankfully beacuse of Moon and streetlights. At that moment i was listening Streetlight by Changbin. Oh my fucking god. It's crazy. It's 2:25 a.m. and there are not human being around. I'm afraid a bit, but like i didn't have so much choices. I was wide awake, so i thought some fresh hair will help me.

Fuvk it. I'm afraid af. I have go back.

It was playing I got it by Han which gave me some confidence on my way back to home. I forgot about how i was afraid a while ago, and started to hype this shit. I don't believe god, but i swear to god Han knows what he is doing. This track is an absolute best.

Without knowing i sing words with him. Yeah, being 3racha fan teaches you rapping on some levels. *Wink. With those i came back to my apartment.

I threw myself on my bed without bothering change. I think fresh air really helped me because after not so long i slept.

It was  9:38 a.m. when i heard my phone's ringing. Who the fuvk called in early morning ?! What ? Early morning ? Sht! It was 9:38 ! And my friend was calling. It was monday. And my lessons should start 9:30. When realization hit me, i couldn't even answer my friend, i run to the bathroom, on my way i just could text my friend that i'll come 2nd lesson. I took quick shower, did my morning routine with 2x.

I didn't pick any outfit yesterday, and i didn't have any time to pick , so i just took random jeans and hoodie, collected books that i will need today and run to the university. On my way university i felt like i forgot something, so i tried keep going and look my bag if anything missing.

I wasn't pay much attention where i was going. I relieved seeing all books are in my bag, but it was late now to watch where i was going, because i already bumped someone, and we both were on the ground. Shit! Why do all the things have to happen at the same time.

Even though i bumped this guy, my but hurted. "Shit !" I shouted. Then i looked this guy, oh my god, so scary, he was wearing all black, and black mask with black cap. Was he going to rob bank ? "Sorry, sir" i said , and stood up to continue.

I was at the university's canteen waiting for second lesson. It had do start after 11:05. I still had 7-8 minutes. I was thinking about that guy, unintentionally of course. Why didn't he say anything ? How rude. Now i wanted to punch his face. Actually i felt bad and embarrassed, but if he did say anything, i wouldn't feel this way.

Changbin's pov:

What is with this girl ? Yesterday shouting Jisung's lyrics right in front of me , and today throwing me ground and lay on me. Smelling nice, tho..

--------------
Please, comment if you want. Your thoughts are important.
Send you love 💕