Chapter 15

"chicks before dicks"

The four girls were in Madison and Felice's room, talking about anything and everything, taking pictures, listening to music and posting on their social networks

Isobelle was happy to have accepted Felice's invitation, spending time with her friends was what she needed to forget about all the bad things that had happened lately.

Her brother had gone to Simon's house for dinner, he had offered her to go with him but the last thing she wanted was to suffocate her brother with her presence.

"This is the lifeline..." Madison said as she held her phone lamp close to Sara's hand. "It's short, which means that you have a hard time expressing your feelings. And it's hard for you to get into relationships because of it." She concluded.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Felice asked her.

"No." The girl answered simply.

"But have you ever been in love?"

And Sara just shook her head.

"Never?" This time Isobelle spoke.

""Do horses count?" Sara asked innocently, making the three girls laugh.

But Felice's mood changed when her phone vibrated indicating that someone had sent her a text.

"Ugh." She groaned annoyed. "August wants me to come over." She explained, showing her phone to the girls.

Isobelle's expression changed at the mention of the boy, but she tried to hide it.

"I'll tell him I can't because you are here."

Sara and Isobelle shared a confused look.

"Don't you wanna date August anymore." Sara asked.

"I don't know. It's just not... it just wasn't what I thought it would be like." The girl explained. "There's something that just feels a bit off."

Suddenly Sara seemed to be affected by the whole conversation too.

"Hey Felice." She spoke. "Uh, there's something I initially wasn't even gonna tell you about because it's was just so insignificant really... but now it would feel wrong not to tell you." Isobelle was confused by her friend's words. "August he... kissed me in the stable."

And Isobelle's jaw dropped to the floor.

She felt so disgusted by the boy she once considered family. After what he tried to do to her, he had the nerve to kiss her friend knowing he was in a relationship with Felice.

"But it meant nothing..." Sara continued, and her words seem sincere. "I just thought you should know." She finished.

"Ugh, he's such a fucking idiot." Felice groaned.