014

haknyeon was excited for the sleepover tonight, in fact, he's spent the entire week planning with juyeon and an ever so useless sunwoo. juyeon's house was the perfect location too, he had a pool and a huge living room that was bound to keep eric busy for tonight.

" why did you even come if all you're gonna do is sit around and eat all the food?" haknyeon groaned and slapped the back of sunwoo's head as he passed the living room to grab some tape.

" i had nothing better to do, and plus i never said i was gonna help anyways." sunwoo shrugged and rubbed the back of his head where haknyeon had just hit.

" please, we all know you came here because you wanted to spend time with haknyeon." juyeon smirked as he took a seat next to sunwoo on the couch. sunwoo glared at him, " shut up will you? you're blabbering nonsense right now."

" well i don't care, everyone will be arriving in a couple of hours and we still haven't decided what onesies we're gonna wear!" haknyeon sighed and pulled his suitcase in front of the couch and pulled out 10 onesies.

" you both should match with the stitch and angel onesies!" juyeon suggested, pointing to the matching pajamas.

haknyeon hummed in thought, " good idea! i'll be stitch and sunwoo will be angel!" this caused sunwoo to groan in disappointment, " but i wanna be stitch!"

" did you help me set up?"

" well no, but-"

" then i don't wanna hear it mister!"

" but i don't wanna wear it!"

" well that's too damn bad, now go put it on right now!"

" but-"

" now!"

juyeon could only laugh as sunwoo trudged away with the angel onesie in his hand. " you two are cute together." haknyeon gave juyeon a look, " shut up, idiot."

" truth hurts, I guess." juyeon shrugged and got up to go and put on his own onesie.

in hakyeon's mind, nothing could go wrong tonight. it would be an amazing night full of games and fun, nothing would ruin that, not even eric and hyunjae's stupidity.

oh boy was he wrong.

apparently everything could go wrong tonight, and eric and hyunjae's stupidity just had to be the cause of it.

" oh fuck you all!" younghoon exclaimed as he picked up the 16 cards he had unfortunately become victim to.

" dos!"

" sangyeon, this isn't dos for fucks sake!" sunwoo yelled across the table in distraught, all his cards were ass and he already bet his entire allowance with juyeon that he'd win this round.

" oh this one's gonna have y'all trembling in your pants!" changmin smirked as he pulled out a 'swap hands' card.

sangyeon, kevin and juyeon all gasped, as they had the least amount of cards. changmin looked at the three one at a time, causing them all to nervously gulp. he kept looking at them all before permanently locking eyes with juyeon, " hand over your cards, juyeon."

" fuck!"

in the end, haknyeon ended being the first winner, following changmin and jacob. and eric ended up losing the entire game.

" let's play truth or dare!" eric yelled with a devious smile plastered on his face. jacob looked uneasy, " doesn't that game usually end up in complete mayhem? should we really play a game like that?"