Street rat

Uraraka had a tough life. She was poor. Always has been and as far as she knew, she always will be. She was convinced the universe had it out for her, so she had it out for the universe. Now, she could have done what her parents told her to, be a good girl and study, but she couldn't watch them live like they did everyday. She needed to make money, and fast.

At eight years old she started shoplifting. Grab some of the toys she couldn't afford, or grab some candy to bring to her mom. At some point the store caught up to what she was doing and she was caught. She was terrified of what her parents might think, but before the employee who caught her could take her to the back and call her parents, someone grabbed her.

A boy with blue hair, taller then her, and has scratch marks all over his body. He grabbed her arm with only four of his five fingers but still had enough force to pull her with him. They ran out of the store and didn't stop until they were far away from it. After that day uraraka and that boy worked together. She learned his name is shigiraki and he was five years older than her. He taught her how to pit pocket people and as they got older, he would teach her how to gain money faster and faster, although the methods weren't exactly ideal. Drugs, by age 13 that was Uraraka's specialty. She had loyal clients and was saving up lots of money. By that time, shigiraki had become like an older brother to her. He never asked for anything in return for his teachings and never spoke about his personal life, but whenever uraraka was in danger, he was there.

Uraraka had changed her appearance a lot at this point. She dyed her hair black so she could blend in the dark alley ways. She had lots of piercing on each ear. She took an interest in them after shigiraki found someone who was willing to pay her to let them practice piercings on her. She had a couple cuts on her face but one deep scar on the end of the side of her jaw, she got those from fights with some drunk men late at night. Shigiraki became more protective of her after that incident.
Lastly, and this one gave her mom a heart attack, she had a tattooed ring on her pointer finger.

At this point her parents knew what she was doing but had no control over her. They were surprised beyond belief when uraraka told them that she would apply to U.A. The school for hero's. Shigiraki was the one who told her to apply. She didn't understand why he would ask her to do this and she didn't want to in the first place, but she never went against what he told her because in the end he was always right.

It's the day of the entrance exam. She had passed the writing portion. Her parents always made sure she had good grades, it was the only thing that she would let them tell her to do. Outside the area where they were going to have their quirk exam she noticed a boy. He was muttering to himself, he had curly green hair and looked pathetic. He reminded her of her past self, innocent.

As soon as the test started everyone ran in. Uraraka was doing pretty good so far. "At this rate I'll pass with no problem, how easy is this shit?" She thought to herself. Then suddenly she felt a jolt of pain and she was thrown to the ground. A piece of one of the robots they were supposed to be fighting had fallen on top of her. She was struggling to get out, and suddenly she saw a huge shadow sweep onto the concrete. She looked up "oh shit" was all she could say before she saw a streak of green fly past her. "NO WAY, it's that dweeb from before". He punched the robot that was about to crush her and it scattered into every direction. The boy who had saved her was about to fall hard onto the concrete. "Well this is thank you for before!" she yelled before slapping him across the face which made him float right before she released him. That was the last thing she saw before she passed out.