The Meet oct. 2009

Hi I'm Philip but call me Phil I'm a Youtuber with a pretty boring life. I'm pretty much friendless but I have a apartment room and that's all I got. I got to go,ok bye.
Dan pov
I've been trying to find a job the fits me the most I've tried the super market and other places. Well I at least need a home by Friday because my mum is kicking meh out. On the other hand I've got other problems like money and friends.
Phil pov
I was walking a round on the town square . I said hi to this man who the same hair, and he said hi back and said "hi I'm Dan could you help me find a job to earn enough money for a house" I looked surprised and said "YouTube is a great choice for a job and you can live with me if you like" said Phil " really even doe I don't know you that much" said Dan "sure I love hanging out with friends" said Phil.
Dan pov
He said I'm his friend we had a connection that quick. Hope it would last long.
Phil pov
I have a real friend not kidding. " Hey you can move in today" said phil with envy " REALLY your not kidding" said Dan confused "nope not kidding I'll help you pack" said Phil with joy " ok I'll pack myself but where do you live?" Said dan " live in the building at the left and floor 3 the room is 3A could you come at 5:00 " said Phil waiting to go home so I could clean up my Room and the room that's been empty " sure Ill tell my mum" said Dan leaving quickly "BYE" Phil screamed.