-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜-

Nowshaadi POV

i watched as the others slowly woke up.

Sama'ur blinked her eyes at me first. " where are we?" 

"i think we are in Liyue harbor. not bad."

"excuse me." i heard footsteps approach from behind me. i saw a girl with pink hair and some horns. she wore a pretty big had and was holding a ridiculously huge book. " do you have a license to dock here?" 

i shook my head. "sorry we do not. we are refugees from inazuma and we ended up here." 

She nodded her head. " i see. well my name is Yanfei, a law attorney. i understand your situation here but i need to take you to the Liyue law firm to get this issue settled. i would hate for this to turn into a big issue."

i nodded my head. " should they come as well?" i asked and pointed to the others. 

Yanfei nodded. " for saftey measures. also we'll drop by the clinic for the elderly lady. she seems a little rattled."

the elderly lady pulled on my sleeve. " where is yoriichi?" "who?"

"yoriichi. my son."

wait wasnt he that guard that died last time i  visited Youkai Shrine? didn't he like, drown because he drank too much? 

i looked over at sama'ur and she nodded. 

she mouthed to me. "its best we dont tell her. she's had a lot to go through already."

i slowly nodded my head. " Yoriichi is fine. you'll see him soon."

yes i know. i literally just told he she would die soon but what else was i supposed to say? 'Oh hey your son died and if you want to see him your gonna have to die too' yeah no. 

Yanfei called to me from a little further away " we shouldnt take too long! lets hurry please!"

"alright! we're coming!"

Y/N POV

i followed ShandDian to the Liyue law firm. " uhh why did you need me to follow you anyway?"

Shandian didnt look back at me, but replied- "a matter cam up with some refugees from Inazuma. and someone reported a lady wearing Inazuman clothing wandering around the harbor. its only natural someone got concerned."

i nodded. " makes sense. are the others at the Liyue law firm as well?"

"yes." ShanDian stopped in front of a huge ass building. " right in here and on the right. someone will be with you shortly."

i did as she told and i entered a small room to see nowshaadi reading a book and to see sama'ur groveling in the corner waving a kunai around.

" uhmm. hey?" i said quietly.

sama'ur looked over immediatley and her faxed relaxed. " oh thank god your okay! i woke up and you weren't there. only nowshaadi was awake. then we all of a sudden had to come over here, and then this weird guy came over to us asking if we knew someone by the name Maeyako but why one earth would he think that what do i like like a whole entire dictionary? but anyways we didn't get a chance to asnwer him so-"

"okay calm down."

"sorry"

"did you say Maeyako?" i asked with an unsteady voice

"yes. why?"

"there is something i havent told you guys yet..."

"what? ohhh is it a lover?"