𝔸ℂ𝕋 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼 ☽︎

"I hadn't said goodbye to you. It had been easier, like always, to just disappear, sparing myself the messy details of another farewell. I thought I was stronger than a word, but I just discovered that having to say goodbye to you again would by far be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. And now I think, you and I were probably never meant to be but I loved every single second that I spent with you. Yet, I'm known to be selfish, so even now, I ask you to be with me, Always and Forever and Till Forever Falls Apart."

"The reason it hurts so much to be separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other.

And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons

And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come."

-Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

"Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together. And that's what we've ever known, isn't it? Being torn apart only to find our way back to each other, over and over again. Because when it's meant to be, it'll be, all in due time. And because we have this unspoken connection. We see each other, lock eyes, smile that one certain smile that means nothing to anyone else, but the world to us, and keep going on. Life goes on, but our love remains. Always and Forever and Till Forever Falls Apart."

If two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share their love forever.