Cast.

Leads

Omi Sehgal

Omi Sehgal. He is 27 years old. He has one brother and two sisters. He had a big group of friends. He was dating a girl who was in the group. He was just 16 years old. And has a happy Family. Then 10 years ago something happen that destroyed everything. His friend, sibling and family didn't believe him, trust him and didn't give him a chance to explain himself. They turn against him. They insult him and they didn't want to see his face. Then he went to London and met a big music producer who help him and recognize his talent. He is a big part of his life. He became a big singer in the whole world. He had win a lot of awards. He met someone who trust him and was here with him to support him everything that happen in his life.
He also shared his past with her. She was here to support him and they were so in love with each other. They can do anything for each other. He love her more than anything. Sometime when he is not well she is here for him. She also wanted to reunite his family with him. When they first meet they were enemies then they become lovers. In he is about to get married to her. Omi is very popular so is his girlfriend  and his in-laws. He love his girlfriend sister and brother a lot. Like his own. And love his father and mother in-laws. As they were popular people they didn't let anyone know they were in a relationship. No media no they are married or they were dating. They are about to do a private marriage without media as they want to keep it private. They are waiting for the best moment in inform the world that the world superstar and and world biggest fashion designer are together. He has a special song for his beautiful girlfriend SNEHA BASU SEHGAL. Everyone in Sneha family love him a lott. MESSED WITH HIS SNEHA OR HIS FAMILY( The BASU) YOU WILL SEE THE REAL OMI SEHGAL

 MESSED WITH HIS SNEHA OR HIS FAMILY( The BASU) YOU WILL SEE THE REAL OMI SEHGAL

Sneha Basu. She is 26 years old. She has a big happy family. She is a very beautiful girl. She is the daughter of the biggest music producer Anurag Basu and the biggest fashion designer of the world Prerna Basu. Anurag and Prerna love Sneha so much and can do anything for her. She has one brother and one sister Mihir and Mayra sehgal. She love them and can do anything for them. Touch her family and then you will see. She was introduced to the love of her life by her father. OMI SEHGAL. At first they hated each other. Then they fall in love. They shared everything between each other. Sneha love Omi a lot and can do anything for him. She knows about his past. Sneha father and mother look at omi as their son before they started dating. Her sibling love him a lot. She wants to reunite Omi with his family but not before making them suffer as they had  make Omi suffer first. She know everything about him. They love each other. Sneha know Omi ex. They are rival in business. Sneha own a company of designer like her mom. Her company is the world biggest company. Every actor, actress and big influences wear her design. She is top one in Forbes magazines. She is very famous. Omi and Sneha are here for each other. They are couple goals. They wanted to keep it for themselves and they are waiting the best moment to reveal it to the world that they are dating and about to get married. Omi love Sneha limitless. FAMILY IS EVERYTHING FOR SNEHA. ESPECIALLY HER SIBLING AND PARENTS. MESSED WITH THEM, THEN YOU WILL SEE. MESSED WITH HER FAMILY OR HER LOVE SHE WILL KILL YOU.