𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"I'm sorry, Mark!" The small, Chinese male called over his shoulder as he sprinted towards the staircase and made a beeline for the third floor. He could hear it. The chaos of the boys all crowding the door and bombarding the actor with questions and love. Had Renjun been there, the violent curiosity and affection would only have multiplied.

"What the fuck?! Don't just leave me here to tell them!" He hissed in response, but the second oldest resident was long gone, having dodged it all and holed up in his room with one single slam of his door. In fairness, the others could've easily just busted inside as they had the keys and more strength...but he hoped Mark would be able to handle the madness for awhile — at least until he sorted out his thoughts.

With his chest heaving for air and his back pressed to the wooden frame separating him from the men he didn't want to care about so much, he was able to unsheathe his phone from his pocket. The leather pants were just uncomfortable now at this hour of the morning and in this context. Not only that, but he could definitely smell Mark's body spray on his shirt and it was sending all kinds of unnecessary signals to his body.

The same missed calls appeared that he'd seen from the car. Firstly, he wanted to deal with YangYang since he knew how to calm him and chat in a civilised manner. His mother was a different kind of conversation. So, with his lower lip snagged between his teeth, he tapped on his friend's number and waited patiently as it rang out and awaited a receiver.

"Hello? Liu YangYang."

"Hi, Idiot. Do you not have my contact saved?"

"Ah, Renjunnie. I do, but I'm actually grocery shopping right now, so I didn't even check. You're squished between my ear and my shoulder as I pick a can of beans, if it makes you feel better."

The older couldn't help but giggle as he leaned back a bit and pushed off the door. His legs led him to his bedroom without even thinking about it, and he too placed the phone between his ear and shoulder to undress and take a shower. "You should choose the healthiest option."

"Not if they don't taste good."

Dumbass, he thought, smiling like a weirdo as he shimmied out of the leather. "Fine then. Eat fatty beans. Regardless, I called you back because I assumed you wanted to talk about last night."

"Hell yeah, I do. I knew you were going to the premier, but I wasn't informed of that crazy performance of yours until you jumped in and did it. You're insane."