"You're Here!?"

Requested by: pqrcelxin thank you for the request! ❤---------------Your POV---------------

---------------
Your POV
---------------

I wake from the sound of music draining in my ears. I sit up and look around at my suroundings. I see many other people, wearing the same jumpsuit that was blue and had numbers implanted on them.

I look down at my hands and then the people. And then, I suddenly remeber what happened...

.......
FLASHBACK
......

"Password?" A person spoke.
I stutter a bit. "R-red light green light." I respond with a stutter.

The car door opens. I stare at it for a bit before entering.

"Uhm... Seemed like everyone got tired, huh?" I say as I looked at the sleeping people.

The person doesn't respond.

I then saw smoke coming out from the corners of the car. My head started to lean back, as I felt very sleepy. I closed my eyes...

......
Present Time
......

I sigh and get off of the bed. I make my way to the center of the room and stare at all of the people in the room. I then looked down at my jumpsuit.

37

I guess 37 is the number I have to stick with. As I continued to walk around the room, I heard people's talking get louder and more scared. I look behind myself and see a very familar person lying on the ground. I gasp and slide near them.

"A-are you okay?" I ask.

As they get up, they groan in pain. My face was implanted with sadness but soon turned into fear when someone had kicked the person. I look up and see a man that looked to be in his 20-30's. I scoot back up a bit and look at the person.

That was when I saw their face.

'It cant be...' I thought.

"Byeok!?" I shout in surprisement. With wide eyes she opened her mouth to respond, but before she can respond, someone else came and ran to her. I gasp again as I saw the person pushing her into the ground. In anger I stood up and pushed the person away from her. "Byeok! Are you okay?..." I ask once more.

She nods. "I'm okay, l/n." She smiles a bit and walks up to me and hugs me. I was a bit taken-a-back. But I still hugged back anyways.

"It's been so long l/n..." She says as she departed the hug. I did wish the hug lasted longer. "I know. I missed you so much-" I say before I got cut off when a loud noise came from the north. I look where the source of the noise came from.

People start to whisper and ask one another what was happening.

------
Sorry that it ended at such a short notice! It's just taken me a while to make this chapter that I wanted to end this one :P
I'll make sure to make the next chapter (if you want one) longer :)
Okkkk byeee❤