Venti (sfw)

-My Windbloom-

The sun is shining over Mondtadt as you make your way down to the plaza's water fountain, just as expected you see a familiar green clothed bard playing his lyre in front of a small crowd.

You decide it would be best to wait and watch until his performance has come to an end before you talk to him.

Although you do notice the bards face light up at your presence as you smile and listen along with everyone else.

When his performance comes to an end and the crowd starts to disperse you make your way towards him as he motions for you to come closer.

"Hey windbloom! I thought you'd be busy with commissions today, so I thought I could distract myself until you were finished." He chirps with his iconic cheeky grin tugging at his lips.

"I just finished actually...Wonderful performance as always, Venti!"

"I was inspired by you...Ehe~" He scratches the back of his head as a small blush tints both his and your cheeks.

"Ah! I thought that since you've finished your commissions for today...We could maybe go and relax together under the wind rise tree?" He looks towards you with promising eyes.

"Sure, anywhere is fun when I'm with you, Venti!" You giggle as you take his hand in yours and begin to make your way to Monstadt's gates.

"A-Ah-" Venti blurts as you pull him along.

"Keeping that bard out of trouble? (Y/N)?" Laurence chuckles as you walk past his station at the gates, you salute with two fingers "I guess you could say that!"

Venti looks almost offended before snickering under his breath "I don't get into trouble...Usually." He grins and you give him a playful eye roll.

Once you both arrive at the symbol of Monstadts hero, Venti quickly takes a seat on the grass where he usually heals himself, you sit down next to him.

Venti turns to you "So my favourite traveller, where did your commissions take you this time?~"

"Mainly to the edge of dragonspine." You chime as Venti seems to shift closer "Luckily Albedo was there to let me warm up in his camp when I took a D tour."

Venti scrunches up his nose when you say your other friends name "Oh...Did he do anything he shouldn't of?" He asks with suspicion.

"Of course not, why?" You ask with a raised eyebrow as the bard takes a long sigh.

"I may not look powerful but..." he shifts in closer, the tree's leaves casting a shadow over his eyes "if anyone tries anything they shouldn't with my windbloom, I may just have to blow all of teyvat away..." he narrows his eyes as he mumbles in your ear.

"If you're still cold I can summon a warm breeze for you?" He asks, a jealous expression clearly plastered across his face.

"Heheh, Venti you know you are the only one for me, Albedo and whoever else is on your mind are only friends in my eyes...I'd love a warm breeze~" you talk in a soothing tone, putting Venti's mind to rest as he takes a breath and seems to calm down.

He raises one hand and immediately you feel the air around you getting warmer, it felt nice against your skin, "I just want to make sure I'm not boring you.." He mumbles which makes your eyes widen.

"Why on earth would you bore me?" You ask with sympathy "just...You're always travelling around and meeting new faces, I don't want to make you feel you can't go wherever unless you're able to come back to me.." He sighs, you place your finger under his chin to make him look into your eyes.

"No matter where I am in all of tayvat, I will always find my way back to my favourite person~" You reassure your troubled significant other before he leans in and connects your lips to his in a passionate make out session.

The warm breeze along with Venti's lips against yours almost felt like a dream, you return the kiss as Venti's lifts a hand to caress your cheek, you lifting your to place it on the back of his head, pulling him in deeper.

Although you've only been together for a short while, you could tell he was your soulmate from the moment you set your eyes on him running past you and paimon that day Jean granted you the title of 'Honorary knight'.

Just then your kissing session was interrupted by a few loud explosions near by making you both flinch and pull away from eachother.

"Huh who could- oh no..." Venti speaks frantically before getting up and holding his hand out to you "Sounds like we have a little burny knight on our hands!" He chuckles as you take his hand and start running together towards Cider Lake.

Looks like you two will have to wait until later to continue where you left off...

~💚