Chapter One

Wes, the Red Time Force Ranger woke Savannah up. Savannah is the White Ancient Warrior Ranger.

" Hey Savannah." Wes said. " Wake up rookie."

" You are too early to wake me up Wes." Savannah said.

" You will be going on a mission with Jen to hunt down some unwanted new mutants." Wes said.

" I thought the Mutants were captured back in the future." Savannah said.

" Maybe." Wes said. " But a group of new mutants have emerged and start running and causing trouble."

" Well then, I'll be ready for it." Savannah said. " I should called Silvy, the Pink Ancient Warrior Ranger, I will tell her to joined me and Jen for a mission to hunt down some unwanted new monster mutants. What about you?"

" I'm still guarding the surrounding area of the city." Wes the Red Time Force Ranger said.

Later, Jen, Silvy and Savannah were in the nearby old industrial building, already morphed.

" Are we sure that there are sightings of new unwanted mutants?" Pink Ancient Warrior Ranger asked.

" These new mutants are more dangerous than the previous ones that I've encountered." Pink Time Force Ranger said.

" It seems we are in the middle of the Psychlobots territory." White Ancient Warrior Ranger said.

Suddenly, the group of Psychlobots showed up and surrounded Jen, Silvy and Savannah.

" Looks like we have a new battle on our hands." Pink Time Force Ranger said.

" I'll watched our backs." White Ancient Warrior Ranger said.

Now, Jen, Savannah and Silvy were started to fighting the group of Psychlobots.

" Tiger Claws!" White Ancient Warrior Ranger said.

" Crane Hammer!" Pink Ancient Warrior Ranger said.

" Quarter Saber!" Pink Time Force Ranger said.

The three female rangers were continued to fight off the Psychlobots.

" There is a good sign that there is a new unwanted mutant ahead of us." Pink Time Force Ranger said.

" Perfect time for us to lure this mutant out into the open." White Ancient Warrior Ranger said.