episode six

last part of episode 5 and then six

i am emotional

"Hey, Sae-Byeok," Kyo mumbled quietly to her awake girlfriend.

"Hm?"

"Let's say you wanted to get married," Kyo shrugged. "Where would you want to get married?"

Sae-Byeok's eyebrows raised at her question, but she answered as she sat up, "Well, once I get my parents out of the North, I don't know." She thought for a few moments of an answer, but the only thing on her mind was how beautiful Kyo would look when they'd get married. "Maybe the Philippines? It's got some beautiful places."

Kyo nodded and Sae-Byeok nudged her with her arm, "What about you? Where would you want to get married?"

"Back home in Japan," Kyo answered almost immediately, smiling fondly. "There's this huge forest of cherry blossom trees near where I grew up. My friends and I used to play tag there. Or maybe by the sea."

Sae-Byeok smiled as she continued describing certain places where she wanted to get married, and she listened to her intently, finding it completely and utterly adorable. "Ooh! Maybe Jejou Island!"

An alarm blared, ruining the moment and the lights switched on. They all got up, waiting for guards to come in, but none came. Kyo comforted Ji-Yeong, who was covering her eyes at the sharp noise.

Guards then marched in, holding their usual guns at the ready as an announcement came on, "Attention. All players, please make your way to the center of the room." They all shuffled forward to the center of the room.

One guard pointed his rifle at the old man that was still laying down, "Get up." He didn't get up. "I said get up. Now."

"He's very sick right now, sir," Gi Hun explained, only earning a rifle to be raised at him. The guard yanked the covers off of the old man, who had peed himself. Kyo grimaced before helping him up.