❥𝙉𝘽𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙔☽

𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡

𝙮𝙣𝙬 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙭⚠︎︎

𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

The house was usually quiet around this time of day. Kentrell being at the studio, Jamell taking his daily nap.

Imagine how confused Jamell was when he was woken up from his nap to Kentrell yelling.

"Bout, bout, bout my wife, say Jamell get up! Come here." Kentrell storms into their shared bedroom.

Jamell moved to the side of the bed Kentrell is at, confusion written all over his face. He looked at Kentrell's phone, seeing that he was on live.

"You talking about this boy right here, my wife, you talking bout my wife, in-inside my house that I payed fa. Not his bitch ass daddy nigga! HUH!"

Jamell scratched his head, confused on why Kentrell was back so early, yelling at his phone. He doesn't say anything as Kentrell goes on to say that he doesn't accept anything Jamell buys for him.

I just wanna go back to sleep, Jamell thought to himself, scratching his head and looking at the live.

Kentrell looked back at Jamell. "Tell me why this bitch ass nigga spoke on me from jail, why is you even watching me?! You supposed to be a gangsta, but you watching me from jail! Mane you is a bitch! This mane gone say I cooperated with the police. Mane you stupid bitch!"

Kentrell storms back out of the room.

"What the fuck?" Jamell mumbled.