31

As soon as the words leave my mouth everyone at the table looks at me with wide eyes waiting for me to elaborate but all I do is get out of my chair and rush to the garage with mom and dad behind me

"Wait! what do you mean something is wrong with her?" Elijah asks as he and his brothers take off after us trying to get some answers.

I on the other hand type furiously on my phone and pull out another phone that the boys automatically recognize as a phone an assassian would normally use and that makes them freeze in their step.

Normally we would be discreet about it but now isn't the time to be slow. Every second counts.

"WE HAVE A CODE RED AND I NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK" I yells into the phone and unlock  my car for Max to get in and speed off to our base of operations with mom and dad in a different car behind me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Grandpa" Both Max and I  yell out the moment we walk through the front door. The whole mansion is a mess as everyone is trying everything to find her.

"It's my fault. I should have stopped her." I whisper to mom and hold her tightly feeling too dissapointed in myself for not protecting his sister.

"No its not. We will find her" she reassures me

"You still want to convince me otherwise about them?" Grandpa asks in an annoyed tone when he walks in.

By them he means the Russians.

I've never heard grandpa use that tone before so I'm not sure what to do.

(I don't have a name for Grandpa so we will just stick with calling him Grandpa)

Dad and all the hackers are furiously typing on their computers not really paying attention to their surroundings. That's just the thing about the French Mafia, everyone in it knows what to do in situations like this.

(Did i forget to mention that Andrew is a hacker? and a good one too?)

"Sir, the Americans are requesting to enter" one of the men working for us annouses the moment he enters the room not really noticing the tension.

"Let them in" Grandpa says and turns to Dad who is still typing and still oblivious to his surrounding. We all sit down hoping that Dad or someone else finds something that can help find out where she is.

"Can someone please tell us what is going on?" Sebastain asks the moment they all walk in and see  people rushing up and down trying to get stuff done.

"Eureka has been kidnapped" is the only answer Grandpa gives since all his focus is on the screen in front of him.

"What?" They all yell out in disbelief.

"Who did it?" Gabriel asks

"Miguel Santiago and with the help of the Russian Mafia" I tell them trying to keep my anger at bay.

"Miguel Santiago?"
"Damien?"
"He would never do that"

They all yell at the same time

"Actually....." Lucas begins and sends a look to Liam who nod his head in confirmation.

"What?" I ask and walk up to him.

"He said something about his little sister going missing and he was going to betray someone he cares about" Lucas says really quietly trying not to anger anyone more than they already are.

"Get the Russian's on the line NOW" Sebastian says out loud as Michael gets to work on that.

A few minutes later he returns "They're not answering" he say

"Those fuckers" Grandpa yells and bangs his hand in the table.

"Found her" Dad yells out gaining everyone's attention but just then a loud beeping sounds goes off and everyone goes back to typing furiously.

"What's happening?" Mom asks when she sees her husband stressfully typing. The last time something like this happened it didn't take long for the person to be found but now it feels like the universe is against us.

"We lost her" Dad whispers but keeps typing nonetheless.

"I'll send some men to check out the location you found" Grandpa says and gets up to order his men.

"I'll have mine meet yours there" Elijah says and takes out his phone to call his men.

"We just got her back. I can't lose my daughter again" Sebastian says as he rubs his temple as if  trying to get rid of a headache.

"She's not even your daughter" I whisper but it comes out really loud making everyone stop and look at me.

It's about time I finally told someone about what I discovered. Even Eureka doesn't know about this.

"What?" Sebastian asks confused since he didn't know what I meant by that.

"I said, she's not even your daughter" I say again but louder this time.

"Henry, what are you talking about" Grandpa ask and walks towards me so I take my phone out and show him.

"Omg" he exhales and Sebastian walks toward him and snatches the phone away.

His eyes widen as if he can't believe it so he looks at me "is this real?" He asks but I stay quiet

"I said is this real?" He yells. I can tell he is angry from how he is clenching his hand so I reply.

"Yes"

He exhales loudly and staggers as if not having any more life in his legs. Elijah takes the phone and he also looks back at me with wide eyes. The same goes for all the brothers and everyone else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading ❤️

Who do you think is the father of Eureka and Ava ?