After The Chaos (1).

. While Haru was hanging out with her friend they decided to have brunch at the old cafe where she met Muta, she felt the nostalgic as she sat down on a chair without looking, but then she heard a hiss "aaAHH" she yelled, "Why are you making a fuss this early..." Muta groaned and sigh. Haru stared at the cat for second then she gasped "Muta?? Oh sorry- Are you sunbathing?" She asked with a smile and chuckled, "..Haha, I'm actually looking for you." He said with a smirk, "Oh, did something happened? Is it's urgent-", he cut her off "No- Hmm I don't think it is, but Baron sent me here..so let's head there" The cat stand up and jump down from the chair, It leads Haru to the old road and towards the roofs leading them to the back of the old alley, there Haru felt very welcomed and belonged. She spotted Toto the bird statue, it starts to move a little, then Toto breaks his disguise and look around..there he spotted her "Haru!! It's fantastic seeing you here!" The bird said in a very energetic tone of voice.

"OI BARON SHE'S HERE!!" Muta yelled, she looked towards the mini teal vintage estate as the lights in side and outside starts to lit up. The doors opens, behind it Baron walks out with his suit; top hat; and his iconic cane "Greetings again Haru, it's been awhile." Baron said with a gentle smile as he looked up to the human girl Haru.