In The Beginning

The Jedi Council room was sitting empty, in silence as the lights of Coruscant illuminate the night sky. The room laid in the dark, the Jedi Master Chairs only just visible. Scarlet mist suddenly began swirling throughout the room, spreading across the space, lighting the room a vibrant hue. The mist grew to form people just above the ground. These people landed on the floor with a silent THUD. 

Well some of them...

The wise Grandmaster Yoda fell gracefully into his Council Chair, as well as Jedi Master's, Mace Windu and Plo Koon. Kit Fisto did land on his chair, however just ungracefully, with Obi-Wan Kenobi just missing his chair altogether and ended up flat on the floor beside it. Ahsoka Tano landed the closest to the door but rolled over to remain asleep. Clone Troopers Rex and Cody jolted with a start when they hit the floor, and looked around confused at the setting. Senator Bail Organa also plopped onto the floor but stood up quickly, a look of confusion plastered on his worried face. Senator Padme Amidala (or privately known as Padme Naberrie-Skywalker) was sprawled out on the floor as her wife, Anakin Skywalker fell on top of her.

Anakin and Padme looked out at each other briefly in bewilderment as Anakin rolled off of her to look around at the confused faces of their fellow roommates.

"How did we get here?" Obi-Wan voiced, crawling up onto his simply designed council chair.

"Doors locked," Rex called out as he pushed against the grand doors as Anakin stood up and walked over to a sleeping Ahsoka.

"Ahsoka... Snips, walk up," Anakin gently shoves her awake.

"5 more minutes Master," Anakin flinched slightly but continued to shove her. "Stop it..." Ahsoka groaned as she turned to feel the hard-tiled floor of the Council Room. She shot up and observed everyone's confused face.

"Umm, I clearly remembered falling asleep. Not to mention in my pyjamas," Ahsoka says observing her casual clothing.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Has anyone tried breaking a window?" Padme asked also standing.

"We are not breaking any windows," Windu commands.

Anakin then tries to smash into a wall but bounces back. She then calls out, "Can clarify. Windows don't break and I would know, I'm great at breaking windows!"

Obi-Wan just slaps himself on the forehead as everyone starts conversations but he then looks to a large Holo-T.V sitting with a note stuck on it that everyone had just happened to not notice.

"Umm... How did eleven highly intelligent people just happen to miss the huge Holo-T.V sitting in the corner of the room," Obi-Wan points out, effectively shutting everyone up.

They all turned their head towards the T.V. as Obi-Wan jumped up out of his seat, to move towards the Holo-T.V.

"Anakin, mind helping me with it?"

"Sure," Anakin says helping Obi-Wan lifted the massive Holo-T.V and placed it in the middle of the room, before Yoda's chair.

Obi-Wan then picks the note off and Yoda asks, "A note, you have found. Answer to why we are here, it might."

Obi-Wan then opens the note and clears his throat as everyone sits in front of the T.V.

"To the people currently locked in this very suffocating room,

I have brought you all here to witness a possible outcome in the future with a top-secret plan the Jedi Council are currently planning.