000

To you, Katsuki Bakugo,

If you've gotten to the end of this book and read through all of that, I'm probably long gone or somehow not here right now. If you couldn't tell by all that, I love you. In ways I can't describe, no matter how many stupid letters or shitty poetry I write.

But you, yeah you firecracker, I need you to tell me how you feel back, to my grave or unconscious body. It sounds so selfish, I know, but I don't care if you reject me. Really, I don't mind. In truth, I just want you to be happy. Even if it's not with me.

You were never meant to see this, obviously, though, I really wanted you to. Guess I can't beat you up if you do. Lucky you.

Knowing you, you probably still haven't settled down. Please stop pushing yourself so hard, you know I worry for you. I hate seeing you hurt even if you act like it doesn't. You aren't weak, just way too strong. Sometimes it's overwhelming. Does it feel like I'm looking down on you because I care so much? Is it overbearing? I'm sorry. You know I don't mean to, I think I just care too much for my own good.

Katsuki, my sunflower. I'll always be proud of you. Proud of your achievements, your faults, your growth. I will always be proud of you. You'll always be my number one hero. Even if you aren't yet, you're mine. Besides, the best hero ever needs a number one fan! I'll always be that to you. Even if you don't need it.

Hey, I love you. I'll always love you. For everything you are, everything you will be. My last wish is for you to be happy, even if you have to forget me. And when you do, I'll still unconditionally love you. You're everything to me, I'd give up all I have to see you smile. So smile a little for me, okay? You're so pretty when you smile.

Whenever you find this, whether you're grey and old with your beautiful wife and grandchildren or in the dorms of UA High, I want you to know that I'm grateful for you.

I know I've said it multiple times; in this book, in this last note. I fucking love you. Don't make the mistakes I made. Tell whomever you love that you love them. Before it's too late. I guess I was, then again I chose not to tell you. You wouldn't be happy with me anyways.

Hey Fireworks, Sparky, Firecracker, Kit-Kat, Sunflower, love of my life, my number one hero; I adore you. Forever and always. Thank you for everything.

With love, Y/N.

Stupid. This was all so stupid. She was so stupid. She couldn't just do that to him.

Huddled over the light-pink notebook, he sat. Her purple LED lights shine brightly on the sheets of paper. He read it, over and over again. Flipping the pages until the note, scribbled in black ink and cursive, engraved itself into his brain.

Fuck Y/N.