᯽•• Chapter 10 ••᯽

Sanzu then smirked and instantly pulled her arm away as the two went towards sanzu's room as he locked the door.

He softly pushed y/n on the wall as he kissed her and asked for entrance as y/n opened her mouth,letting him in.after a few minutes of kissing,sanzu pulled away with a string of saliva on their mouths,connecting them.

Sanzu:
Fuck...i cant hold back any longer.

As he said that,he pushed y/n on the bed and started stripping her as he admired her beautiful body.

Sanzu:
Your so beautiful...

And then he leaned down kissing her again as y/n snaked her hands up at sanzu's head pulling him closer,not letting go.

He then went down to her neck,licking and sucking on it leaving love marks making y/n whine.

Y/n:
Nghh...there..

Sanzu:
Dont hold your voice down,their too noisy outside nobody will hear us,i want to hear you.

Y/n got flustered and she just nodded as sanzu went back to give her love marks,marking her as his.

After that,sanzu pulled away and started spreading her legs as he positioned his fingers infront of y/n,asking her to suck it.

Sanzu:
Suck it.

Y/n opened her mouth as sanzu inserted his two fingers in as she sucked on them.

He then pulled his fingers away and started inserting them inside her preparing her as y/n moaned from the insane pleasure making sanzu grinned at the view.

Sanzu:
Fuck..

Sanzu moved his fingers fastly and roughly as y/n moaned loudly.

Y/n:
AHH! FUCK! i-im close!

Sanzu grinned even more as he pulled out his fingers as soon as she was close making y/n annoyed at him.

Sanzu:
I cant have you finish like that,it will take more to satisfy me.

As he said that,he positioned himself as he thrusted it in making the both of them moan.

Y/n:
AH!nghhh..!

Sanzu:
Nghh..! Shit!

Sanzu thrusted a few more times as they both came together while panting hard.

Y/n:
That was great...fuck..

Sanzu didnt say anything as he pulled her up making her sit ontop of him as y/n got curious.

Y/n:
What? You want roun- AHH! Y-YOUR TOO DEEP ..!

Sanzu smirked and leaned closer to her ear as he said

Sanzu:
I told you didnt i? It will take more to satisfy me~

He then started thrusting roughly inside her as y/n rested her head ontop of his as she kissed him.

Y/n:
Mmm..!

Sanzu:
Im close!

Y/n:
M-me too!

After a few more thrusts,they both came as they plopped down to the bed,breathless.

Sanzu:
Haa...that was amazing.

Y/n:
It sure is..

Sanzu giggled and turned around besides her as he hugged her,falling into dreamland.