01

shim Y/n woke up when when the sunlight from her window fall on her she groaned and sat up still feeling the Morning sicknesses .It was Sunday means no University yeah she is a university student majoring in science . She's a faithful kid and an average student whose life just revolves around her friends and studies!

She flinched when someone shouted her name from the kitchen making her sigh and walk up to from where the voice came from only to meet her roomate Nari ! she's really outgoing and extrovert just the opposite of y/n ! It was Sunday means a whole day out for nari

The breakfast is ready come and eat Nari said while arranging the side dishes on table .Y/N excitementedly  approached the table noticing her favourite kimpbap .

Woahhh what's all these in the early morning you seem to be in a good mood today Kim Nari ! Y/N questioned while munching on her food earning a small laugh from Nari " uhhh I m having a date with Dojin oppa today Nari said as she squealed in joy! Ooh that's why Y/N said while laughing a little

Y/N pov

Nari left for her date and now I am all alone . I was thinking about what should I do when I thought of just going to the convenience store and grab some snacks and just binge watch some anime

I walked up to the convenience store as I reached the coffee milk booth .
I looked up to the last coffee milk and approach it when a tall guy pushed me slightly and grabbed it before me I just scoffed at him and said excuse me but I saw it first and in an instant "but I grabbed it first " he said with a annoyed face!

END OF POV

Y/N Walked up to her apartment slightly annoyed with the encounter of the annoying dude at the store!
Whole day passed with y/n just watching anime whole day and Monday came up

Y/N woke up realising she fell asleep on the couch! She straight went to shower and get ready for uni-.

Sunghoon pov
After the shoot I was going to my apartment after the hectic day!
I was busy with shoot all day and just went to the convenience store to grab some coffee milk but that agashi ruined it all ! I was lost in my thoughts when Jay ( my manager) called me to tell my tommorrow's schedule ! 

Jay told me that tommorrow I had to go to a university for attending a seminar ! I just nodded and lay my head on the back of the seat

End of Sunghoon's Pov

Y/N was on her way to class when she heard Student talkin about some seminar and Some actor was going to give speech there I was free and thought it wouldn't hurt to burn some time ! And anyways I m gonna be home alone only cuz Nari went to her hometown!

Everybody gathered at the seminar and the lad at the front started giving off his speech when when there a girl came with a loud thod on the door grabbing everyone's attention ! Now everyone was looking at Y/N she just apologized for being late and straight went to the last to have a sit! As she was going she somewhere felt the old and imitating stare the lad at front was giving her .

The whole confrence sunghoon kept glaring towards Y/N ! He found her really annoying and So did Y/N ! Little did both remembered their encounter from before

Uwuuuu yeorobun don't mind the grammatical mistakes it's my first time writting a story !:)