It's nice to talk to you again.

Your walking down the hall getting to gym you change into your work out uniform. Once you walk out you see a kid holding your bag above his head. You jog over and go to grab it but he pulls it away. "Come on its nothing important." The guy drops it your heart sinks in fear you grab it before it can hit the ground you unzip the side looking in making sure what's inside is ok "Thank god"  You zip it back up before kicking Flash in the shin "Ow! What the hell?" He walks closer to you then you sigh "Yah Flash I'm so sorry here can I give you a hug?" Flash walks over to you his arms wide open you walk over and go to hug him swiping his feet out from under him. Making him fall on his back you laugh and walk away. 

Time skip to the end of the day

You were walking out of class heading to your locker hearing two guys talking. "Hey so are we hanging out today?" asked one guy to another. "Yah sure Ned what do you want to do?" Asked the other dude. "Well we could go to my house and build my new Lego set" responded Ned. You shake your head laughing "Nerds" you mumble under your breath. They look at you wide eyed "What it's cool!" said the one that you still don't have a name for. "Well what do you do that's so cool?" asked Ned "Well I can show you I guess" You say as you grab you bag from your locker opening it and pulling out a box. "But I have to stop some where first." You say putting the box in your locker so you can put your backpack on once your done you grab the box and look at the two guys "The names (Y/N)" "Well (Y/N) I'm Peter and this is Ned" Responded the dude you now know is named peter "Yah so were going to be coming with you since your so much cooler" said Ned Doing the finger quote thing. You wait for peter to grab his bag then you and  the two boys start to walk out of the school when. You walk down a street. Turning a corner when you Get to a light you press a button letting it know which way you need to go once the lights turn red you walk across when you hear some one running behind you. You turn to see Flash standing there then he grab your box holding it above your head. "Your going to regret what you did (Y/N) (Y/L/N)" He says as the box slips from his hand you look down as you hear a cracking sound. "No No No!" You grab the box and open it "Great its ruined!" A few tears role down your face "This was for my Friend Flash!" He laughs "Yah right you don't have any" You look up at him trying your best to not cry harder "Do you want to meat my friend?!" He continues to laugh "Sure! Bet he's a loser like you" You walk over to him and you go to smack him but you stop. "Ju...Just lets go" you turn around and walk through a gate into a grave yard. "Here he is" You bend down to a grave with the name Newt on it "Hey lizard boy I hop there treating you right up there." You open the box looking down holding back a few tears "Hey the Lizard was made for you but its broken." You open it up and pull out the body of the concrete lizard looking down at it. "I'll fix it for you though" Out of the corner of your eye you could see some one standing next to you. You look up seeing a guy smiling down at you. "Hey (Y/N)"