Prologue U͜͡n͜͡d͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ E͜͡d͜͡i͜͡t͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡

No one's pov

Inside a church we could see Inko Midiyora wearing an all black outfit that fits for a funeral that was looking sad , and to her side we could see a little girl quietly crying, wearing the same outfit as her mother . Why may you ask?
Well because right in front of them was the tombstone of their father/husband Hisashi Midiyora.

Izumi: Mom, is Dad really gone? She asked her mother uncertain that it's real.

Inko: Yes, dear your father is gone. She said in a sad voice. Into looked at her to see an uncertain look on her face.

Inko: Dear, is everything alright? She asked in worry.

Izumi: ....

Izumi looked at her mother's side and to her mother.

Izumi: I'll tell later Mom, everything is fine. She informed reassuring her mother. But still she looked uncertain and uncomfortable.

Wanting her daughter to be comfortable she gave Izumi a nod.

Inko's pov

Izumi is acting strange today . I could see her looking everywhere in the church with uncertain and bewildered eyes. I don't know why she's acting up. Now I keep seeing her looking around with bewildered eyes, I got curious to what she was seeing so I followed but each time I follow it there's nothing. When she looked behind I did as well, to see Hisashi's relatives the "Todorokis", they look really sad. Since it's a funeral I thought it was nothing, but as I look at their eyes closely, it looks like as if they loss something or someone that protected them, especially the mother and three older children. On what Hisashi told me his cousin had four children, but I only see three white haired ones. As I keep on staring at them, I feel a thump in my lap to see Izumi sleeping. I sigh and pat her head she seemed to relaxed at this. I look at Hisashi's tombstone and Izumi.

Inko: Hisashi, I just wish you'd stay a little longer for me and our daughter. I muttered under my breath, holding back my tears, as I felt something at my side. I turned to see nothing I shrugged it off and listen to the priest.

After the mass. No one's pov

We could see Inko carrying her daughter towards there home. Izumi woke up, as Inko was about to open the door.

Izumi: *Waking up*
Mom, are home yet? Izumi asked a little groggy.

Inko: Yes, dear. Inko says informing her daughter.

They went inside and change into normal clothing. As Inko was preparing dinner she remembers back at the church and Izumi's weird behavior. She thought she will ask her daughter later.
As the family of two are eating Inko finally asks.

Inko: Izumi in the church you were acting weird, so can you please tell me what's wrong? Inko asked her daughter seriously.

Izumi gulped since this is her first time seeing her mother like this. So she finally let it out.

Izumi: Mom...... Are you really sure that dad's gone? Izumi asks uncertain.

Inko looked at her daughter confused, but she could see her daughter is a bit scared.

Inko: Yes.Dear, you can tell I'm your mother after all. Inko says to her daughter reassuring her.

Izumi relaxed at this and muster the courage to say it.

Izumi: Mom, dad is right beside you... She says uncertain as she slightly scratch her left eye. Inko was taken as she look to both of her sides to see nothing.

Inko: Izumi, what are you talking about no one here other than you and me. Inko replied to her daughter thinking it was a joke.

Izumi: Mom, I'm not joking around I literally see dad and...... Izumi is now unsure to say anything

Inko: What dear? Inko asks her daughter with worry.

Tension is overwhelming in the diner, but a sob was heard, it came from Izumi.

Inko: Izumi, is something wrong?

Izumi: I............I......... I saw multiple people that had so many BLOOD, Mom? AND I SEE DAD WITH A HOLE IN HIS HEAD!!!!! Izumi started weak but eventually tells everything by shouting and sobbing.

Inko was taken back at this and looked at her daughter to see a symbol on her hand.

Inko:*Gasp* Izumi, your hands they have a symbol.

Izumi looked at her hands and gasp. Her left had an eye symbol, her mother gasp again.

Inko: Izumi... Your eye it has a symbol too.

Once her mother said those words. The little girl pick the pieces together.

Izumi: Mom.......I HAVE A QUIRK!!!

Then the mother finally understood her daughter was announced late bloomer by the time she's 4, the doctor did say late bloomers are at the age of 12 but her daughter is just 10. Maybe the death of her husband made her daughter's quirk activate.

Inko: Izumi... Will have an appointment for conformation, okay?

THE END.
814 WORDS ON THE STORY.

<Sorry if it's not good but I'll try my best in the other chapters.>