The chronicles of Abebirdham Lincoln vol.1 (English)

Abebirdham Lincoln was a smart man, he was the president of the united birdom. He was a young lad with two caring parents, Thomas Lincoln, and Nancy Hanks. Sure they were not rich but they had a neat little home, in the middle of birdom it was tidy and always clean. Abebirdham had a pretty average life,all but one thing. He had a very long neck, and spots all over him! All the other birds in town were normal. Abebirdham was also blind, but that was well respected in the united birdom because eyes are simply inconvenient. Abebirdham Lincoln was walking to the library to find a book for his mom,Nancy when he heard someone, not just anyone or any sound, it was beyonce! The most gorgeous bird or so he's been told and best singer of all the other birds in town! She started walking towards  abebirdham and he panicked. He knew she was way out of his league but maybe him being the president and all maybe she'd like him? "Abebirdham! It's so good to see you! I've never seen you here before...you're so...cute." when beyonce said that he knew that at that moment he wanted to be with her. More than the moon, and the stars combined. He wanted to be with her....
    "Beyonce, darling let's run away together!" abebirdham lincoln loved beyonce more than any other bird  in this world, if beyonce and loads of cold hard cash were drowning in an ocean he would choose to save beyonce. "Omg aberbirdham i'd love to run away with you! Let's go right now!" Aberbirdham Lincoln's heart fluttered at the thought of running away with beyonce he never thought it would actually happen! Just then, he reached for his beer bottle and called over to the subway. "Wait.....abebirdham you drink? That's so not cool it'll give you idk back problems i think, ew no way am i dating an alcoholic! I bet Harry wouldn't do that..." beyonce said not thinking appalled at the fact that abebirdham drinks. "HARRY? AS IN HARRY STYLES???? I thought in the past 3.7 minutes we've been dating you cared about me...but now, now I know the truth!"
abebirdham rushed out the door onto the first subway he could find. Harry styles was abebirdham lincoln's bestie from before abe turned himself into a bird after eating too much chicken and giraffe feet one 
night! After that Harry never talked to Abebirdham again because he thought abebirdham was too weird to be seen with.

 Harry styles was abebirdham lincoln's bestie from before abe turned himself into a bird after eating too much chicken and giraffe feet one  night! After that Harry never talked to Abebirdham again because he thought abebirdham was too weird to be...

After the incident happened it made abebirdham wonder, maybe if he quit drinking it would solve most of his problems and he would become a healthy good person! He finsihed his beer bottle then thought it was a stupid idea. Just then on the subway Bruno mars started playing! On the subway! That was his favorite singer in the whole world (now replacing beyonce.)  He started singing in his most famous singing voice. His voice wasn't the best but it sure did make all the ladies and men on the bus fall at the sound of his voice then bruno mars started singing. "If you want it if you want now take my wallet if you want it now jump in the cadillac- omg Bruno Mars!" Abebirdham Lincoln said in shock. "Yes it's me Bruno Mars I came here to see....you" Bruno Mars smelt like a snack with his leathery suit on and his black smooth hair that smelt of roses and the the ocean at dusk. Abebirdham Lincoln was in love but in bird tradition no bird was EVER allowed to date Bruno Mars! It was against the bird law of Bruno's dad (the previous president) that Abebirdham Lincoln was to never be with Bruno even as a friend and no one else could be with Bruno as a lover. knowing this, Bruno started walking away because it was the only way. "BRUNO...wait...please, remember freshman year? Me you, Harry just hanging out without a care in the world. I've always loved you Bruno please...don't leave I want to runaway with you! Let's go to the beach together!!!!" Abebirdham remembered how much Bruno liked beaches and how the sound of the ocean calmed him and how the scent of the sea made him blush with joy.  "Y-you remembered.. ofc abebirdham Lincoln let's go to the beach!" Abebirdham leaned in for A kiss when he realized his lover reared of alcohol! That's the only reason why he is hitting on AbeBirdham  Lincoln, he was drunk! How utterly disgraceful Abe thought to himself. "What's wrong babe?" Bruno said innocently. "Drop the act Bruno I know you're not actually  in love with me" after Abe said that he sighed and walked away. Would anyone ever love him for who he is on the inside?

abirdham Lincoln decided it was time for A change. He got all this stuff together and went emo, aka, emo Abe. Emo Abe usually stayed in his room and talked to nobody and that's when he got his new name, emo abe. Emo Abe decided to resign from being president after all in all the history of presidents in the united birdom there has never been an emo president. Once he resigned he went into a state of self doubt and self loathed, what was he worth? All he had was his emoness.

He was walking down the street to get more ramen noodles when he heard the voice that he had been missing, and suddenly Harry Styles started running towards his "abe! Abe it's me! You musnt act in this emoness and sadness anymore." and just then when harry said that abe knew; harry styles was the right one for him. "Harry, you know I've always loved you, but right now I need to work on my self worth because I am not amazing or beautiful and I need to change. "Alright my dear i'll see you in another life or tuesday for karaoke night with obama and michael heehee jackson?" Harry said with passion. "Yes ofc harry but your ruining the moment, save me a seat next to obama."

Just then abe put on an old bikini that he found a while ago and realized who he truly was, he was babe abe not emo Abe He finally knew who he was on the inside and out. Baberham lincoln.

THE END
(stay tuned for vol.2)
Credits: (Mars-writer <I guess I'm to cool so I wrote this>

Bestie Avery-editor/publisher <Avery(aka your father)'s very famous words of editing  this book https://youtu.be/tzYPr9w22VU and also i don't know if I know how to know if I know>

not ray because he didn't do anything