Welcome to My Silly Life (A Hetalia story following the life of my O.C.)

(Note: These stories are in parts. This is one Part of the whole story)

Prolouge

The young girl walked through the storm. Raging and howling. Snow flying everywhere. Her legs were numb. She never thought it would get this bad. Her parents and the other members of her family were dead and she was all that was left to what she knew."Oh God...how did it get like this?" were her final words before her legs gave out and she fell in the snow. She couldn't tell if it was cold because she had been numb for a while. She was only a six yeah old girl after all. And the blizzard wasn't helping. She closed her eyes and waited to freeze over....Freezing to death is just like falling asleep right? That was all she remembered before blacking out....

Chapter 1

That's where it started. She woke up on the couch of a stranger's house. The first thing she remembered was the fire that blinded her small young eyes. She sat up but instantly felt a sharp pain in her side and lay down again. Groaning in pain. A young man with silver hair rushed to her side. His brilliant violet eyes sparking with worry. "Are you alright? What happened?" He sounded like he was trying to calm down from panicking. Was he worried for her? "Y-yes I'm fine.....umm who are you?" The youth looked at her with his soulfull eyes. They seemed to hypnotize her in a way. "I'm Emil." he spoke. "And you are?" He questioned.

The girl pondered for a minute. Then when she was about to answer, another youth, a bit older than the one in front of her walked in. He ran a hand through his light blondeish hair. His navy blue eyes staring at her. He looked at Emil and spoke. "Emil, who is this?" His montone voice ringing in her ears. Emil faced him. "I was asking her the same thing." He turned to her again. The young girl squeaked out, "A-Anjeriina." Emil smiled. "That's a beautiful name. Lukas, I found this girl passed out in the snow. I thought she might be dead but she looks lively." The man called Lukas looked at her. Nothing but a blank expression. It gave Anjeriina the chills. Lukas smiled slightly. "It's nice to have you here Anjeriina." He said. Emil looked at Lukas in shock. "B-Big brother, since when do you smile??" He said. "Since when do you call me big brother?" Lukas replied. Emil blushed. He never called Lukas his big brother. Emil cleared his throat and turned to Anjeriina. "Get some sleep okay? You'll need your strength." He got up and left the room. Lukas sat by her and stared at her with his deep blue gaze. He seemed to be muttering something but Anjeriina couldn't hear. Soon her eyes locked onto his, hypnotizing her again. Soon enough she was asleep.

Lukas left and went to his brother. "Is she asleep?" Emil asked. Lukas looked back and gave a curt nod. "Yes, and she should stay asleep."

                                         Chapter 2

Anjeriina awoke the next morning. Her small body was shivering still. Probably because the fire was out and she didnt have a blanket. Emil came in and sat next to her feeling her forehead with his gloved hand. "How are you feeling?" He asked her. "I-I'm kinda c-c-cold..." She shivered like a leaf in the wind. Emil's eyes widened. 'How could I not have seen that??' He thought slapping his forehead. He rushed out and got her a soft felt blanket made of a fine fleece. He came back and placed it over her small frame. She hugged it close. It was warm and snuggly. Emil saw this and smiled. "Better?" He asked. "Y-Yes...thank you Emil." Emil blushed at the sound of his name. Especially from a girl, he rarely heard it. He quickly left. Leaving her lying there confused. "What did I say?" She asked herself.

Over the next few months she grew and was quite a lively young soul. Emil and Lukas smiled at her when she played in the garden with Hanatamago, her "Mama Tino's" little white dog. (Oddly, Tino is a male.) They decided to take her in after she told them her story. Like the rest of them, she was a country representitive. Emil was the representitive of Iceland and his brother, Lukas was Norway's. She was the representitive of Ecwayvia.(Note: Ecwayvia is not a real country I made it up) A small Baltic country. Her life with Emil and Lukas as her brothers was a joyus one untill one day when their lives changed.....