One Starry Night

One Starry night out the grassy land, the crickets are chirping and fireflies are glowing and flying around. The scene moved upwards reveal a full moon shining brightly surrounded by stars. The scene moved downwards to reveal a small house. The scene moved toward a door. A door open to reveal a girl named Kathryn (me). She closed the door, looked up the starry sky. Then Kathryn begin to walk left. She walking through the tall grasses and stopped. She saw the bench near the pond. She smiled and walked toward the bench. As she sat down, she took a deep breath and sighed and feeling relaxed while she looking at the pond. Meanwhile up the starry sky, there's a lone star is different from other stars named Starry who looking around the starry sky. Then, she looked down below and saw her friend Kathryn who relaxing looking down at the pond. Starry became excited, she flies down and turned into a shooting star while flying down. At the pond, Kathryn still looking at the pond and looked up at the starry sky. Then, she saw a shooting star flying down towards her. She catches a star and looked down at the shining ball in her hands. The shining ball reveals Starry and looked up at Kathryn. Kathryn smiled and said, "Hello Starry." Starry smiled back and said, "Hello Kathryn." Then, the scene of the shining moon moved downwards reveal Kathryn and Starry (Who floating next to Kathryn) are watching the stars and moon together. They looked each other with a smile and look back up the starry sky with a full moon shining brightly.
The End.