Episode One

A white flash so bright Dean thought he was going to go blind for a second.

The light quickly faded making him rub his eyes and look around.

This wasn't his Heaven.

His story was over,it ended a long time ago along with his brother and his friends

And Cas..

Where was he now? Where was Sammy?

White.Just white. Sam coudnt see a damn thing. He covered his eyes in an attempt to make sure he didn't go blind permanently.

It hadn't lasted as long as he thought it would slowly his eyes adjusted to the dark new place.

Was he in hell?

Did god take back his Heaven pass and throw him back to the cage?

"Sammy!" He heard a familiar voice yell.

The one person to ever call him that was his brother.

"Dean!" He shouted back looking around but not seeing his brother "Dean?" He yelled again,this time more of a question

Soon he heard a clap as if the person was satisfied.

"Winchesters! Could never keep you dead for very long,this had to be a new record for either of you dead." A very all to familiar voice said making Sam turn around. "Billy" Dean said,sam quickly snapped his head to see his brother. Had he missed him the first look around?

"Well I'll just have to drag you back to where you belong" she said "And your friends to"

What?

"What do you mean?" Asked Sam,making Billy's eye browns furrow.

"You brought back yourself and your friends I know how you two are-or were" she said with her hand on her hip

"We didn't do anything for once! We don't know why we're here" Dean said stepping forward,next to Sam

"Well then you won't mind if I take you back to where you belong?" She said raising an eyebrow

"That would be helpful actually " Dean said obviously wanting to get out of there.

Before Sam could put his input in Billy was already in front of them,hands on both there for heads.

After about 5 seconds she pulled away.

"What did you boys do?" She asked stepping away.

"Wha-" Before they could say anything another flash hit them and they covered there eyes.

"Winchesters! Hello!"

"God?" Asked Sam taking a step back.

That-That can't be him.

"Yes yes I know what you guys wanna say so I'll just cut to the chase-The darkness revived me. It took a long time but with her powers she did it. I needed to bring you and some others back for another mission."

"What-"

"You need to save the world again."
"But this time-."

"It'll be harder then you've ever had it."