I'll never be HER

I'm sitting in the middle row of the wedding venue. Obviously, hell nervous.

So yeah, just trying to distract myself by thinking other stuffs than this wedding.

But I can't help myself noticing the fact that this is really not the kind of wedding I imagined this would be.
He always wanted a beach wedding, then why did he choose this wedding hall?

The hall is decorated with white roses. But didn't he always want lilac? I feel confused.

I probably spaced out for the nth time.

“Are you sure you can do this?” Jin hyungs voice brought me to reality.

“Yes.” I pushed a smile.

I looked at the watch in my wrist. Wearing the Rolex watch he gifted me on my birthday six years ago. He had brought me many watches 'cause of my affection, yet this one is my most favorite. I check the time. It's almost 4 p.m.

I was about to get my phone from the pocket.

Meanwhile, the main entrance slowly opened, to be honest, I don't have the guts to turn my head back and see who's the person. I hang my head down.

“He's here.” Jin hyung slowly whispered in my ears.

As I hold hyungs hand, I slowly look up to see him.
He's standing near the priest, with Jimin hyung beside him.

Why is he wearing grey? I mean it's his favorite colour I know, but he always wanted to wear a black tuxedo in our wedding. Never mind. It's just a suit. He looks breathtaking in this grey set, too.

He's wearing the suit with white shirt and a black tie, which is making him look ten times hotter than usual.

I always used to tell him that white shirt and black tie is totally his thing, and he used to laugh at it.

His black hairs are covering his forehead and eyebrows. He has straightened his hairs. I liked the wavy black look more though, but not gonna lie, this hairstyle suits him too. It kind of compliments his eyes.

He's wearing his usual strawberry chapstick, I can tell. He looks cute somehow.

The flower of his diamond plated Chanel earring is dangling, I kind of don't like the earring. If it were someone else, I'd definitely say it looks ugly, but somehow it looks good on him.

Okay, is there anything that doesn't look perfect in this man? I guess no.
By looking at his face, I can tell he's nervous and to hide it, he's pushing a fake smile.

He's blushing too. But not everyone can notice it, 'cause somehow he hides it from everyone. But can't be hidden from me.

He looks ethereal if I will be honest.

I don't know for how long I've been staring at him. Staring at someone isn't sinful, right? Or is it?

My eyes are tearing up. I've been holding it since a while now. I've got pretty good at it with time.

I snap out of my thoughts when Namjoon hyung sat beside me and said, “Hey bud!”.

“Are you okay?” he added the question. He's trying to act cool.