"It's okay, I'm here..."

Requested by : Art3mix_ thank you for the request! <3

----------------
Author's POV
----------------

Drowning in the thoughts of guilt and sadness, y/n never thought they would have ever witness such brutal deaths. They never suspected for this to hapen at all either. Currently, they are in their bed covered in cold but cozy blanket. Y/n took a deep breath and closed their eyes, hoping they could sleep...

But they couldn't. They were afraid that maybe it would happen again. And that maybe they'll be next... Y/n felt a stream of water coming from one of their eye and rubbed it. "I shouldn't have ever done this in the first place..." They thought. But then again, they had to make money for their self or else they would have to pay off a huge debt to their mother and father. Their mother and father had never wanted children and never planned on it. And on the day y/n was born and healthy... Y/n's mother and father would physically and mentally abuse them... But, let's try not to pry into their personal life rn.

Y/n never had a good childhood, which tore a big part on their mental state. Y/n continued to softly cry as they got tramatizing images from their childhood. Due to y/n's soft -but yet hearable- crying, Ali seemed to hear it as so did sang-woo. (This is the part where the 2 had to make sure people wouldn't attack again!!)

As they heard their crying, Ali insisted on checking them. Sang-woo agreed and continued to pay attention to his surroundings. And as for Ali, he approached y/n in a quiet-calming manner. "Y/n, are you okay?" He asked. Y/n perked their head up and looked at Ali. They cried a bit more and put their head into their pillow. "No..." They replied. Ali sighed and sat on y/n's bed. He rubbed their back in circles and kept whispering comforting things to them. Stuff like, "it's okay, i'm here" or "don't cry. I'll protect you".

Y/n had seemed to have calm down and relax a bit. They were still upset but they weren't crying anymore. They sighed and sat up. Y/n looked at Ali and smiled at him. "Thanks for comforting me..." Y/n spoke. Ali nodded and took
y/n's hand. This made y/n have certain feeling in their stomach. It wasn't bad one though. Y/n looked at Ali and had the courage to ask a question.

They took a deep breath and asked. "D-do you mind if you... Sleep with me? J-just for tonight! Or you don't have to..." Y/n spoke. Ali looked a bit taken a back by the question, but he smiled and ever so gently pushed y/n onto the bed. Ali snuggled up with y/n and held tight to them. Y/n made a bright smile and closed their eyes.

"Goodnight Ali..."

"Goodnight y/n..."

The two began to fall asleep... But Ali couldn't. He had this weird feeling in his heart, as if it was about to jump out of his chest. He swiftly opened his eyes and found y/n fast asleep. He sighed and liked at y/n's face. He could hear soft snores coming from them and smiled. He moved away a piece of hair from their face and took a good look of y/n's face.

He stared for a moment and ended up kissing y/n's forehead. Which made y/n smile a bit and dig their head into ali's neck. Ali smiled and held tight -but not to tight- onto y/n's waist. He sighed once again and soon fell asleep.
___________________________________

A/N; yayy! I finally got this out! :D
Ok... I'ma sleep now- byeee 💛