Chapter 1

Like any other day it was a normal day for the students in class 1-a but alot of things have changed, not the fact that they were no longer 1-a students but now 2-a. They have grown over the year and learned lot of things. They where all happy that they learned new things and grow up a bit. But one particular green bean did not like what he had learned over the year. For instance that his dream of  mending his old  friendship with an angry ash blone would never happen. So he just sticked with the painfull truth and at that moment in his life he decide he would stop trying to mend there friendship because he was the only one trying. The blone never even cared he never paid attenion to the the greenet. He never tried talking to him, even though the green head tried his best to talk to him but the only thing he would get was always a 'fuck off nerd' or' shut the fuck up you idiot' but he still felt great about that. He finaly put his foot down when he realise that he did not give a fuck and he would never give a fuck and that was the day he realise that there friendship was offically over.

It was any other day for midoriya he got up at 5:30 .The greenheadnever needed an alarm because he knew he would alway get up at this time hence it was a thing he did ever since he was 10.He rolled out of bed got up and got his morning routine done. He open his dorm roomdoor and left for his daily run but before he left he got him self some cereal and wash the dish before he left. By the time he was finish runing it was 6:30 it was the time his classmates
had woken up. He was right most of them where eating breakfast some where playing, while momo and todoroki where talking while drinking tea. After saying his good morning he decided it was a good idea to sit and talk because class would not start till another hour and half, about 15 minutes after talking, bakugou came down the stairs everyone said there good mornings to him. It was wierd to everyone because midoriya was not greating bakugou and he would ALWAYS be the first to great him which always cause a commotion but this time  because he was too in to the game he was play on his phone he did not even look up, being the kind friend she is urarak nudge midoriya a little whispering to him saying ' deku are'nt you gonna say good morning to bakugou' he looked down at her then over at bakugou who was sitting and eating the breakfast kirishima perpared for him.

'Oh, good morning bakugou'

Thanks for read it's my first book so be kind guys/girls/gays/les and the theys and thems, shes/theys and others and good nigth/morning/evening and afternoon to everyone hope you enjoyed